- 1 UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services Notification – 980 Vacancies
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 UPSC Indian Civil Services 2018 Recruitment – UPSC Jobs Overview
- 1.4 Union Civil Services 2018 Vacancy Details – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.5 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Important Dates
- 1.6 Union Online Civil Services 2018 Eligibility Details
- 1.7 Application Fee for UPSC Civil Services 2018
- 1.8 Civil Services Exam 2018 Selection Process
- 1.9 Indian Civil Services 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.10 UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Online Application
- 1.11 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.12 Download Union Public Service Commission Civil Services 2018 Syllabus
- 1.13 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Previous Papers
- 1.14 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Online Test
- 1.15 Online Civil Services 2018 Preparation Tips
- 1.16 UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018
- 1.17 Union Public Services Commission Civil Services Cut Off 2018
- 1.18 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Result
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018
Latest UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 is going to release on 22nd February 2018. There is 980 UPSC Civil Services Vacancy available for various Civil Services Jobs 2018. Therefore, interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018. The last date to Apply Online for the Civil Services Job Notification 2018 is 17th March 2018. As per the notification, only eligible candidates should apply for the UPSC Civil Services Job Openings. So, read the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Notification from this page.
UPSC Civil Services Notification – 980 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification named as UPSC Indian Civil Services Notification 2018. This year, the number of Vacancies is 980. Therefore, eligible and interested aspirants can apply online on or before 17th March 2018 by 6 PM. All Graduates are allowed to fill UPSC Civil Services Online Application Form. Hence, check the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2018 @ www.upsc.gov.in. Grab this good opportunity and apply online for the UPSC Jobs.
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Civil Services Examination|
|No of Vacancies||980|
|Start Date||22nd February 2018|
|End Date||17th March 2018|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
As everyone knows, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central recruiting agency who recruits eligible and talented applicants for the various job role. This year also, UPSC Board officials have released UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Notification. According to the Latest Employment News, the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Online Application start date is 22nd February 2018. The last date to fill the Civil Services Application Form is 8th September 2018. Get the detailed information about the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination 2018 @ www.upsc.gov.in.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Civil Services Examination||980|
There are total 980 seats under UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 which include 27 vacancies reserved for P.H. Category, i.e., 12 Vacancies for H.I., O8 Vacancies for B/LV, and 07 Vacancies for LDCP Category candidates. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to get into Union Public Service Commission.
|Release Date of Notification||22nd February 2018|
|Start Date of Online Registration||22nd February 2018|
|End Date of Online registration||17th March 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||18th June 2018|
|Prelims Result Date||27th July 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||28th October 2018|
|Mains Result Date||Update Soon|
The Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination 2018 Notification will release on 22nd February 2018. Therefore, the UPSC Civil Services Online Apply Online Link will be active from 22nd February 2018 to 17th March 2018. The Board is going to conduct UPSC Indian Civil Services Prelims Exams on 18th June 2018 and UPSC Online Civil Services Main Examination 2018 on 28th October 2018.
The applicants applied for the UPSC Civil Services Vacancies 2018 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ ST: 5 Years.
- OBC: 3 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers: 5 Years.
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled candidates: 5 Years.
- For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For other services, a candidate must be either a citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, etc.
To get more details, refer the official UPSC Civil Services Notification.
Aspirants applying for the UPSC Indian Civil Services Notification 2018 Recruitment need to pay a certain amount as a UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Fee. The payment can be done either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||No Fee|
The UPSC Board Official will recruit candidates according to their performance in the following rounds as per the UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
The Prelims Exam will be Objective Type and the Mains Exam will be Subjective Type. Candidates clearing the Prelims Exam will be called for Mains Exam. Applicants have to clear both rounds to make them eligible for the final Personal Interview.
The Union Public Services Commission will pay an attractive to all selected candidates. The UPSC Board Officials has not revealed the pay scale now. We will update you soon once the official notification will release.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Online Application
The UPSC Board Officials are accepting UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Application Form through Online mode. Therefore applicants can apply online by visiting the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
How to Apply for the UPSC Indian Civil Services Notification 2018
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for the current notifications.
- Once you get the UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018, read it carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online link and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature carefully.
- Pay the required amount of Application Fee and submit the UPSC Application Form.
- Take out the print of the final Application Form for future reference.
The UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 comprises of two successive stages, one is Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) and another one is Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of applicants for various Posts under Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Paper Type||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||200||2 Hrs|
UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Paper Type||Name of Subject||Total Marks|
|1.||Written Type||One of the Indian Language selected by candidates||300|
|4.||General Studies – I||250|
|5.||General Studies – II||250|
|6.||Genearl Studies – III||250|
|7.||General Studies – IV||250|
|8.||Optional Subject (Paper 1)||250|
|9.||Optional Subject (Paper 2)||250|
The Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination is going to be in written format and will test your Academic knowledge and your ability on how you present your answers in a fair and logical manner. Therefore, it is important for all candidates to know the complete UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018. The UPSC Indian Civil Services 2018 Syllabus is very important for your preparation. So, for those aspirants, we have updated the latest Civil Services Syllabus 2018 here. Click on the link and download the UPSC Syllabus 2018 Pdf.
- General Studies
- General Studies-I
- General Studies-II
- General Studies-III
- General Studies-IV
- Optional Subject
Download UPSC Online Civil Services Syllabus 2018
The above given syllabus is only for reference purpose. It may differ from the official notification.
It’s time to start your preparation for upcoming Union Public Service Commission Civil Services 2018 Examination. Here we have uploaded the last five years UPSC Prelims Exam Question Paper. Along with UPSC Question Papers, we have also given few Civil Services Model Question Paper with Solution in Pdf format. Therefore click on the link and download the UPSC Civil Services Previous Papers.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Previous Papers
If you have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018, then you must be looking for some material for a better performance. So here are the correct resource and way that can give good confidence and help you to score well in the examination. If you practice UPSC Mock Test regularly, then it will increase your speed and better your performance.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Mock Test
You must be thinking of how to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018. So here are the preparation tips that can help you score well.
- Refer the UPSC Indian Civil Services Syllabus to know the in-depth topics.
- Also, check the UPSC Exam Pattern 2018 and check the topic wise marks distribution.
- Download the UPSC Online Civil Services Exam Previous Papers and practice.
- Appear for Civil Services Mock Test.
- Analyse your performance.
- And you’re done and well trained for the exam.
The candidates who have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Notification can avail their Indian Civil Services Admit Card 2018 from the official website once it is released by the official.
- You can visit the UPSC official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- The UPSC Board Officials will upload everyone’s admit card 10 or 15 days before the date of commencement of online prelims or mains exam.
- The candidates must download the admit card to enter the examination venue.
The UPSC Civil Services Cut Off is based on the performance of all candidates.
The UPSC Indian Civil Services Prelims Exam Result 2018 will be declared on 27th July 2018. And the result for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2018 will release soon once the exam has been done. The applicants can check the result from the link provided or by visiting the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Result