- 1 UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Details
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2016 Notification has recently released on 5th March 2016. Union Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 06/2016-CMS to fill 1009 vacancies of Asst Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and other Jobs by conducting the UPSC CMS Exam. Candidates who are willing to apply for these UPSC Medical Officer Jobs need to the application fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore. Female Candidates and Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Categories are exempted from the payment of Application fee. Applicants may also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for UPSC Medical Services Exam 2016 should have qualifications as mentioned below. Candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. The Selection process for this Combined Medical Services Examination 2016 will be done by conducting the Computer Based Test followed by the Interview/ Personality Test. Candidates who were searching for Latest UPSC Jobs may grab this opportunity.
UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
No. of Posts: 1009.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Name of the Examination: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016.
UPSC Medical Services Exam Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways||600|
|2.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|3.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation||97|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||16|
Application Fee: Candidates applying for UPSC CMS Exam 2016 need to the application fee either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore.
- For Unreserved categories: Rs. 200/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PH categories: Nil.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2016
Educational Qualification for UPSC Medical Jobs
- Candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit for CMS Exam
Aspirants applying for this UPSC CMS Exam 2016 need to attain the below age limit.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST Categories and up to 3 years for OBC Categories as per the rules of the Union Public Service Commission.
Selection Process of Medical Services Exam (CMS) 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for UPSC Medical Services Exam will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
UPSC Medical Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for this UPSC Medical Exam 2016 will be waiting for the updates of UPSC Medical Services Exam Syllabus and UPSC CMS Exam Pattern. We are having some updates regarding the Medical Services Exam Syllabus and Pattern as mentioned in the table below.
CMS Exam Pattern
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40||155.8|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40||41.7|
Admit Cards of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates are requested to download their hall ticket or admit cards of the UPSC CMS Exam 2016 from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website ten days before the exam date. We will provide the direct link for downloading the Admit Cards of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 after they are officially released.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on apply online link of UPSC CMS Exam 2016.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment through visa/ debit/ credit card etc. at any branch of State Bank.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Starting date for filling online application: 05/03/2016.
- Last date for fee payment by cash: 31/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application & fee payment (online mode): 01/04/2016.
- Examination date: 12/06/2016.