UPSC CMS Exam 2020 Notification – Apply for 559 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Asst Medical Officer & Other Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission recently announced to conduct Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. The Candidates who want to get placed in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) apply from 29th July 2020 to 18th August 2020. Get Detailed information on the UPSC CMS Exam 2020 in the below sections of this page.
UPSC Notification for CMS Exam 2020
Candidates who have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination can apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2020 now. This is a wonderful chance to get part in UPSC Careers. Applicants are advised to read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC IES Exam can check the details here. The applicants are advised to submit the Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date. All the Best!!!!
UPSC CMS Exam 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||559 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination 2020|
|Name of Post||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other|
|Starting date of application||29th July 2020|
|Closing date of application||18th August 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online applications|
Details of UPSC CMS Vacancy 2020-21:
There is a total of 559 vacancies for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other Posts.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||66|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
Candidates who are interested in UPSC CMS 2020 Exam can check their eligibility details below. Here applicants can get the direct link to apply online for UPSC CMS Application Form 2020. Aspirants who are looking for the Employment news can utilize this webpage.
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Roles & Responsibilities for Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways & Assistant Medical Officer
- Applicants will attend the indoor wards and outpatient department daily and as required. Candidates have to carry out an examination of vendors. Selected applicants will be responsible for discipline and proper discharge of duties of the Hospital Health Unit Staff.
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For more details on the age limit as given in the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
UPSC CMS Salary Details
- For Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- with other Allowances.
- For Junior Scale: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Candidates should pay – Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
How to apply for the UPSC CMS Examination 2020?
- Open the Official notification pdf by using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- If you are eligible, click on the apply online link provided below
- Enter all the required details in the UPSC Online Application Form for Combined Medical Examination 2020.
- Pay the Application Fee (If Required).
- Scan & Upload all the required certificates along with photographs (If Required).
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Union Public Service Commission Application Process.
- Take Printout of Application form of UPSC Notification for further use
Important Dates for UPSC CMS 2020 Notification 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th August 2020|
Important Links for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020:
|Apply Online Link||Part I | Part II|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Download Here|
|UPSC CMS Syllabus||Download Here|
|UPSC CMS Previous Paper||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs
Indian Army Recruitment – Apply 99 Vacancy
ONGC Recruitment – Apply 4182 Vacancy
BSF Recruitment – Apply 167 Vacancy
DRDO Recruitment – Apply 323 Vacancy
PGCIL Recruitment – Apply 69 Vacancy
NSCL Recruitment – Apply 220 Vacancy