- 1 UPSC IES 2017 Recruitment
- 1.1 UPSC IES ESE Notification Details
- 1.2 UPSC ESE Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ESE 2017 Notification Exam Dates
- 1.4 UPSC Recruitment – Full Details 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee for UPSC ESE 2017
- 1.6 Application Procedure for UPSC Engineering Services Exam IES
- 1.7 Download UPSC IES Notification 2017
- 1.8 UPSC IES Admit Card
- 1.9 UPSC IES Result 2017
- 2 UPSC ESE Notification 2017 Apply 440 Engineering Services Examination
- 2.1 UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- 2.2 UPSC IES Recruitment 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
- 2.3 UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 Details
- 2.4 UPSC ESE Exam Online Application – www.upsc.gov.in
- 2.5 Download UPSC IES Exam 2017 Notification PDF
UPSC IES Notification 2017 is issued to recruit the engineers of various departments. Candidates who are waiting for UPSC Recruitment can check the eligibility criteria for Engineering Services Exam. Candidates can apply for UPSC IES Exam before the last date to avoid the server issues. UPSC ESE 2017 Exam Dates, selection process, eligibility, etc. are provided. For more details of UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification, candidates can refer to the official website.
UPSC IES 2017 Recruitment
Recently, UPSC has announced UPSC IES Notification on its official website. Union Public Service Commission conducts Engineering Services Exam every year. IES is a combined competitive examination to recruit the eligible applicants for the posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Candidates who are looking for Engineer Jobs can apply for ESE Engineering services Exam. Applicants can also get the updates of Government Jobs through the link provided on this page.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for UPSC IES Notification can utilize this wonderful chance by applying through online. UPSC IES Exam 2017 is conducted to place the talented engineers in the engineering organizations like Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE), Central Engineering Service (CES), Military Engineering Services (MES), etc. Visit our site regularly to get the Upcoming UPSC Jobs.
UPSC IES ESE Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Services Examination|
|Name of the Post||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
UPSC ESE Notification Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should possess the minimum eligibility conditions to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017.Candidates who have completed degree should reach minimum eligibility conditions for IES Prelims Exam. Applicants should have the minimum age of 21 years to appear for UPSC ESE 2017 Exam. Age relaxation is available as per the guidelines. We have provided the simple steps to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam.
Candidates who want to appear for UPSC IES ESE Exam can download UPSC Engineering Services 2017 Syllabus and Exam Papers with Solutions through the direct links attached to this page. Applicants can also get the latest updates of state and central government jobs through the Employment News 2017.
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for UPSC ESE Exam.
Age Limit for UPSC ESE Exam
- Candidates should have the age limit in between 21 to 30 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the applicants as per UPSC rules and regulations.
ESE 2017 Notification Exam Dates
|Issued Date of Notification||08/02/2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||February 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Application Form||03/03/2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||12/05/2017|
UPSC Recruitment – Full Details 2017
Candidates need to check UPSC IES Notification carefully and should have to meet the above eligibility criteria for Engineer Jobs. The online application form is available on the official website. We also provide a direct link to download UPSC IES Application Form. Applicants need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. First, all the applicants need to appear for the preliminary exam and the candidates qualified in prelims will reach the IES Mains exam.
Candidates are required to select their preferred exam center during the process of application. UPSC will allow the exam centers for the candidates who have applied first. So, all the candidates need to apply as soon as possible.
Selection Process for UPSC Engineering Services Examination
The selection of the candidates who have applied for Engineering Services Examinatio0n 2017 needs to undergo the following process to get selected in UPSC IES 2017.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
- Conventional Main exam
- Personality test
- Medical examination
Candidates who want to crack UPSC IES Exam can download UPSC IES Syllabus from here. Candidates can also make use of UPSC IES Previous Papers in your preparation. Applicants who have successfully applied for UPSC ESE Exam need to start practicing Engineering Services Exam Previous Papers. Aspirants can utilize Engineering Services Examination Syllabus and IES Model Papers to hit the UPSC written test.
Applicants can get the preparation tips to crack IES Prelims Exam. Here also we have provided some of the tips which will be useful for you in the preparation.
- Collect UPSC IES Previous Papers and practice them regularly.
- Start your preparation from the first day onwards to avoid tension.
- Utilize your time for preparation in the right way to hit the prelims.
- Keep all the certificates/documents required for IES Exam with you to avoid the rush.
Aspirants need to remember all the instructions or guidelines provided during the time of UPSC IES Exam. All the Best.
Application Fee for UPSC ESE 2017
Candidates who want to appear in UPSC ESE IES Exam need to pay the fee through online as given below.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
Application Procedure for UPSC Engineering Services Exam IES
Candidates who are eligible for IES Engineer Jobs can apply for UPSC jobs through online on the official website. We will provide the direct link to download the UPSC IES Application Form for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering UPSC ESE 2017 Exam. All the students are facing a lot of problems in downloading ESE 2017 Application Form. So, follow these guidelines provided on this page to download UPSC Application Form easily.
Steps to download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Apply Online
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search for UPSC ESE Notification 2017 on the home page.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill all the details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Keep with you the hard copy of application form for future use.
Download UPSC IES Notification 2017
The information provided on this page is for the convenience of the candidates who are seriously preparing for UPSC ESE 2017 Exam. We have given here all the details of UPSC IES Notification to alert the applicants to get ready for the UPSC IES/ESE Exam.
UPSC IES 2017 Notification
UPSC IES Admit Card
Applicants can download your UPSC ESE Hall Ticket through the direct link attached to this site.
UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket
UPSC IES Result 2017
Union PSC Results are announced. Candidates can download UPSC ESE Results through the direct link provided here by entering your roll number or Date of Birth.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Results
Union Public Service Commission has issued the IES Notification 2017 for recruitment of 440 Engineers in Various Posts or Services. The Candidates eagerly waiting for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification has to grab this opportunity. The Aspirants has to apply online for UPSC ESE 2017 Exam before the completion of the last date i.e. 26th October 2016. You can check the Eligibility, Vacancy, etc of IES Recruitment 2017 from the below article.
UPSC ESE Notification 2017 Apply 440 Engineering Services Examination
Are you searching for the latest UPSC Jobs? Then utilize this IES Notification 2017. The details about the Selection Process of UPSC ESE Exam is available below. The Notification is released with Examination Notice No: 01/2017‐ENGG on 28/09/2016. The Applicants from four different Categories of Engineering are going to be recruited in various services of Government of India. The link to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 starts from 28th September 2016. The Aspirants must complete Degree in Engineering from recognized Board or Institute as per the regulations of Government. The Long wait of the Candidates about the IES Recruitment 2017 is over with the release of the Engineering Services Examination Notification.
The Applicants with the minimum age of 21 years are eligible to apply for the UPSC ESE Notification. The Competitors has to apply for the IES 2017 Exam before the last date i.e. 26/10/2016. The Selection Process of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 consists of Four Stages which include Prelims, Mains, Personality Test. The Steps to apply online for the UPSC ESE Exam 2017 are clearly available below. You can check the Notification in the latest Employment News or from www.upsc.gov.in. The Relaxation of Age is applicable as per the rules of the Government. The Aspirants can check the Syllabus, Previous Papers, Pattern from the below page. The Eligibility Details, Application Process, Pay Scale, Exam Fee, etc of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 are available below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Category I: Civil Engineering.
- II Category: Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III: Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Total Vacancies: 440 Posts.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
IES Engineer Jobs Age Limit
Candidates applying for the UPSC Engineering Jobs must attain the below age limit as on 01st January 2017.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the Government servants as per the rules of the Government of India.
Educational Qualification for UPSC ESE Exam 2017
- Applicants must pass Degree in Engineering from a University recognized by State or Central Governments. or
- Candidates should complete Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations from the Institution of Engineers or
- Aspirants must complete Diploma or Degree from Foreign University/Institution/College recognized by the Government. or
- Contenders passing the Graduate Membership Examination from the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
For more details refer the official Notification.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No. of Vacancies: 440 Posts.
Name of the Examination: Engineering Services Examination 2017.
Name of the Post: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: UPSC.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
UPSC IES Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/09/2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application: 26/10/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of the Application Fee through Pay by Cash in SBI Branch: 25/10/2016.
- Payment of Exam Fee through Online Mode: 26/10/2016.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 has to undergo the below process to select for the UPSC ESE Exam. They are
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Conventional Main Examination.
- Personality Test.
- Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants applying for UPSC IES Recruitment 2016 need to the application fee either through online mode such as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Category Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 200/-.
Pay Scale: The Aspirants will receive the Salary as per the norms of the Government for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017.
UPSC ESE Exam Online Application – www.upsc.gov.in
Application form for this Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering jobs released under UPSC IES Notification 2016 is available on our site. The Aspirants must open the online form of the relevant post from the below given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 will be available on the site up to 26th October 2016.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in or
- Go to the link available below for the online application.
- Read the Notification Carefully before applying online.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through offline or online mode.
- Take UPSC Engineering Services Exam Application printout for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC IES Recruitment 2017, Click below link
The Candidates can check the Pattern of Exam, Syllabus, Previous Papers of UPSC ESE 2017 from the below available links.
UPSC Engineering Services Model & Previous Papers