- 1 UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016
- 1.2 Selection Process of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2016
- 1.3 UPSC IES Engineering Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Admit Cards of UPSC Engineering Recruitment 2016
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 Notification has recently released on 27th February 2016. Union Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 5/2016-ENGG to fill 602 vacancies of IES Engineer Jobs by conducting the UPSC ESE Exam. Candidates who are willing to apply for these UPSC Engineering Jobs need to the application fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank. Female Candidates and Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Categories are exempted from the payment of Application fee. Applicants may also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSC IES Engineering Exam 2016.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for UPSC ESE Exam 2016 should have qualifications as mentioned below. Candidates must have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament. Applicants must have passed section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers. The Selection process for this UPSC Engineering Recruitment 2016 will be done by conducting the Written Exam (for three days) followed by the Personal Interview. Candidates who were searching for Latest UPSC Jobs may grab this opportunity.
UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
No. of Posts: 602.
Name of the Post:
- Category I – Civil Engineering.
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III – Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for UPSC ESE Exam 2016 need to the application fee either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank.
- For Unreserved categories: Rs. 200/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped categories: Nil.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016
Educational Qualification for IES Engineer Jobs
- Candidates must have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
- Aspirants must have passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Applicants must have passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
Age Limit for UPSC Engineering Services Examination
Aspirants applying for this UPSC ESE Exam 2016 need to attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable for Government servants as per the rules of the Government.
Selection Process of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for UPSC Engineering Services Exam will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Physical Standard Test.
UPSC IES Engineering Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for this UPSC IES Engineering Exam 2016 will be waiting for the updates of UPSC ESE Syllabus and UPSC Engineering Exam Pattern. We are having some updates regarding the UPSC IES Engineering Exam Syllabus and Pattern as mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Subject||Duration||Marks|
|General ability test (part A General English) (Part B General Studies)||02 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper I||02 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper II||02 Hours||200|
|Section II – Convention papers|
|Engineering Paper – I||03 Hours||200|
|Engineering paper – II||03 Hours||200|
Admit Cards of UPSC Engineering Recruitment 2016
Candidates are requested to download their hall ticket or admit cards of the UPSC ESE Exam 2016 from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website ten days before the exam date. We will provide the direct link for downloading the Admit Cards of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 after they are officially released.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on apply online link of UPSC ESE Exam 2016.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment through visa/ debit/ credit card etc. at State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Starting date for filling online application: 27/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 24/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 25/03/2016.