UPSC IES ISS Notification released. The UPSC Indian Economic Services (IES)/ Indian Statistical Services (ISS) Exam is for recruitment in the Civil Services. Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017. Eligible and interested job seekers of IES ISS 2017 Recruitment can apply through Online. The Online registration for UPSC ISS Exam 2017 starts from 8th February 2017. The Last date for submission of IES ISS Application Form 2017 will be on 3rd March 2017. – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IES ISS Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
The IES ISS 2017 Exam is for recruitment to Junior Time Scale of the Services which will be held by Union Public Service Commission. Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation in the Gazette of India published this Indian Economic Service Notification. Based on the UPSC ISS Exam 2017 Results, the recruitment of Jr Time Scale is made. Candidates can get Government jobs updates through Latest Govt Jobs web page of our site. Before, you start the applying process verify the UPSC IES ISS Exam Eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements, anyone can apply IES ISS Application Form. You can also check the UPSC IES/ ISS Entrance Exam 2017 Notification in the official website www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC ISS Exam 2017 Details – UPSC IES Notification
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||44 Posts|
|Exam Name||UPSC Indian Economic Services (IES)/ Indian Statistical Services Examination 2017|
|Post Name||Junior Time Scale|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Economic Service Notification 2017
Check all Central and State Government jobs updates through Employment News page of www.recruitment.guru website. Here we provided complete details about UPSC Junior Time Scale Recruitment of Civil Services from the Newly released UPSC ISS Notification 2017. Get Union PSC employment updates through UPSC Exam Notifications web page of our website. Furthermore, details about UPSC Indian Economic Services (IES)/ Indian Statistical Services (ISS) Exam Notification, Vacancies, Eligibility, Fee, Selection, and Online application is available here.
UPSC Vacancies – UPSC Junior Time Scale Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Services||Junior Time Scale Vacancies|
|Indian Economic Services (IES)||15|
|Indian Statistical Services (ISS)||29|
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017
UPSC IES ISS Notification: Verify the IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2017 through below provided eligibility requirements. The Age limit and Educational Qualification comes under the eligibility conditions which are given from UPSC ISS Notification 2017. Go through the UPSC IES/ISS Exam Eligibility Details down the page.
Aspirants applying for UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017 must attain age limit requirement as follows:
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: Must not attain the age of 30 years on 1st August 2017.
- The age relaxation details are applicable as per Government rules. Refer UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification for age relaxation.
- Indian Economic Service: Possess Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a Central or State Legislature in India incorporated University or other Act Parliament established Educational Institutes or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 UGC Act, 1956 or a Central Government approved Foreign University time to time.
- Indian Statistical Service: Must have Bachelor’s Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject) .or a Master’s degree from Central or State Legislature Act incorporated University or other Act of Parliament established Educational Institutes or Under Section 3 UGC Act, declared to be deemed as University. or Central Govt approved Foreign University.
- Check UPSC IES ISS Notification given below if there are any doubts regarding the UPSC IES/ISS Entrance Exam.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification
Below provided are UPSC IES Exam 2017 other details about the recruitment to Junior Time Scale of the Services. So, go through the UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification Details down the page.
According to the Indian Economic Service Notification, candidates have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General, OBC (Male): Rs. 200/-.
- Female candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee.
- Deposit the depositing the UPSC IES/ISS Entrance Exam Fee in any Branch of SBI by cash. Or by net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
IES ISS 2017 Recruitment Selection according to Union PSC Released UPSC IES ISS Notification 2017:
- Written Examination.
Aspirants who got placed in the recruitment process then the Indian Statistical Service Salary will be as per Government norms. Check UPSC IES ISS Notification for more details.
UPSC IES ISS Online Application 2017 – UPSC ISS Notification
The Online application for UPSC ISS Exam 2017 released under the UPSC Recruitment is available here. Eligible work candidates of UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam can click on the apply online link. Fill the Application through below provided online registration implementing process steps from UPSC IES Notification.
How to apply for UPSC Indian Statistical Services Exam 2017?
- Visit Union PSC official website www.upsc.gov.in or.
- Download directly the UPSC IES ISS Notification provided below.
- Read the advertisement to verify the UPSC IES ISS Exam Eligibility and instructions to apply.
- If eligible, click on the UPSC IES Exam apply online link.
- Fill the application and make fee payment.
- Submit the UPSC ISS online form after verifying details.
- Take printouts of the UPSC IES Application for further reference.
UPSC IES Exam Dates – UPSC IES ISS Notification
|UPSC Exam Online Registration commencement date||8th February 2017|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||3rd March 2017|
|The Last date for “Pay by Cash” Mode||2nd March 2017 (Deactivation Time: 23:59 hours)|
Download IES ISS 2017 Notification
UPSC IES Admit card
Aspirants who applied for UPSC IES/ISS Entrance Exam have to download the admit card/ Hall Ticket to appear for IES ISS Exam. So, by given link of UPSC IES Hall Ticket, you can download the admit card.
Download UPSC IES Hall Ticket 2017
UPSC ISS Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidates who are planning to appear for UPSC IES Exam can get the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Syllabus and IES ISS Exam Pattern 2017 through below link. So, click on the UPSC ISS IES Syllabus link to prepare for IES ISS Exam. In that, you can also get the UPSC ISS Exam Pattern.
UPSC ISS IES Syllabus & Exam Pattern
UPSC IES ISS Previous Papers
You can get the UPSC Indian Economic/ Statistical Service Exam Papers by below provided the link. In which the UPSC Exam Papers
of Previous years are given. So, click on the IES ISS Exam Previous Papers link to get the UPSC ISS Exam Papers. By this UPSC IES/ ISS Sample Papers, your preparation will be made easy and efficient.
UPSC IES/ ISS Previous Papers
Follow our website for latest updates on UPSC IES ISS Notification.