UPSC IES Exam 2021 Notification – Apply Online for 15 IES Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission recently announced to conduct Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2021. The Candidates who want to get placed in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) as IES apply from 02nd February 2021 to 12th February 2021. Get Detailed information on the UPSC IES Exam 2021 in the below sections of this page.
UPSC IES Exam 2021
Candidates who have passed the Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics) can apply for the UPSC IES Recruitment 2021 now. This is a wonderful chance to get part in UPSC Careers. Applicants are advised to read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. The applicants are advised to submit the Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date. All the Best!!!!
UPSC IES Exam 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020|
|Starting date of application||02nd February 2021|
|Closing date of application||12th February 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online applications|
Details of UPSC IES Vacancy 2021:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020||15|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission IES Examination 2021
Candidates who are interested in UPSC IES 2021 Exam can check their eligibility details below. Here applicants can get the direct link to apply online for UPSC IES Application Form 2021. Aspirants who are looking for Employment news can utilize this webpage.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For more details on the age limit as given in the UPSC IES Recruitment 2021, refer to the official notification.
- Written Examination
UPSC IES Salary Details
- Applicants can get the salary as per Junior level – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
How to apply for the UPSC IES Examination 2021?
- Open the Official notification pdf by using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- If you are eligible, click on the apply online link provided below
- Enter all the required details in the UPSC Online Application Form for Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2021.
- Pay the Application Fee (If Required).
- Scan & Upload all the required certificates along with photographs (If Required).
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Union Public Service Commission Application Process.
- Take Printout of Application form of UPSC Notification for further use
Important Dates for UPSC IES 2021 Notification:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02nd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th February 2021|
Important Links for UPSC IES Recruitment 2021:
|Apply Online for DAF||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Instructions for filling DAF||DAF Instruction|
|DAF Notification||DAF Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|