- 1 UPSC IFS 2017 Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSC IFS Career 2017 Recruitment Notification
- 1.2 UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination 2017
- 1.3 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – IFS Jobs Overview
- 1.4 Indian Forest Services Exam 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.5 UPSC IFS 2017 Important Dates – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.6 Eligibility Details for Union Online Civil Services IFS 2017
- 1.7 UPSC IFS Exam 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 Indian Forest Services Exam 2017 Selection Process
- 1.9 UPSC IFS Pay Scale 2017
- 1.10 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- 1.11 Union Public Service Commission IFS Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.12 UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
- 1.13 UPSC IFS 2017 Previous Papers
- 1.14 IFS UPSC 2017 Online Test
- 1.15 UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2017 Preparation
- 1.16 UPSC IFS 2017 Admit Card
- 1.17 Indian Forest Services Examination 2017 Cut Off
- 1.18 UPSC IFS 2017 Result
UPSC IFS 2017 Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
Here is an amazing employment notification is going to release by the Union Public Service Commission Officials named as UPSC IFS Notification 2017. The UPSC is going to conduct UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2017 to recruit candidates for the IFS Officers Post. Therefore, applicants willing to work as officers for Indian Forest Services can apply online on or before the last. The notification is yet to be released. Therefore, stay tuned to this page. Once the official notification is out, we will update you with other important information like Last Date, Exam Date, etc. The UPSC IFS Officials conduct this exam every year to fill a large number of UPSC Vacancies.
UPSC IFS Career 2017 Recruitment Notification
UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination 2017
The Union Public Service Commission is going to release UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination 2017 Notification soon. Therefore, candidates looking for Govt Jobs can apply for the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Notification. The total UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy 2017 is expecting to be high in number. Moreover, the UPSC Board has not released the number of seats under UPSC IFS Vacancy 2017. The UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2017 includes Two Written Examination and Interview. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the UPSC IFS Jobs 2017-18. The Indian Forest Services 2017 Apply Online link will be active from 7th February 2018 to 6th March 2018. Check the other information about the UPSC IFS Job 2017 in the below sections.
|Name of the Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Indian Forest Services Officers|
|Examination Name||UPSC IFS Examination|
|No of Vacancies||Not released|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
According to the Latest Employment News, the Union Public Service Commission is going to release an employment Notification on 7th February 2018. The notification is to recruit talented and eligible applicants for IFS Officers. The Indian Forest Services Examination is considered as one of the important Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Services Commission. The selected aspirants are placed under State Cadres and Joint Cadres. Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPSC IFS Vacancy 2017 @ www.upsc.gov.in.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||UPSC IFS Officers||–|
The Union Public Service Commission IFS Vacancy 2017 is not yet released. But there may be a huge number of IFS Vacancy under the UPSC IFS Job Recruitment 2017. This is a charming opportunity for job seekers to get into UPSC.
|Notification Release Date||7th February 2018|
|Start Date for IFS Exam||7th February 2018|
|Last Date for UPSC IFS Exam 2017||6th March 2018|
|UPSC IFS Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|UPSC IFS Exam Result Date||Will Update Soon|
|IFS Interview Date||Not Yet Released|
|Final Result Date||Update Soon|
The UPSC IFS Examination 2017 Recruitment Notification is going to release on 7th February 2018. Therefore, interested applicants can apply online from 7th February 2018 to 6th March 2018. Start preparing for the exam as the Exam is scheduled to be on 3rd June 2018.
The aspirants applying for the UPSC IFS Notification 2017 Recruitment should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates appearing at their degree examination (with prescribed subjects) can also compete. If they qualify on the result of the written part of the examination, they will have to submit the proof of passing the required examination along with their detailed application form to be filled in at that stage.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation (in Years)|
|3.||Domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir||5.|
|4.||Defence Services Personnel||5.|
Candidates applying for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 have to pay a required amount as an application fee by depositing the money in any SBI Branch by cash or by using net banking of SBI, SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad), SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur), SBM (State Bank of Mysore), State Bank of Travancore, SBP (State Bank of Patiala) or by Debit or Credit Card.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 100/-.|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates||No Fee.|
Applicants applied for the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Notification need to appear for following rounds,
- The first step is the successful submission of Application Form.
- Preliminary Written Exam.
- Mains Written Exam
The UPSC Board Officials will select candidates according to their performance in Preliminary Online Written Test and Mains Online Written Test. If the applicant is cleaning both the rounds effectively, they will be called for Interview. After successful completion of Interview only, the candidate will be hired as UPSC IFS Officers 2017.
The UPSC IFS Officer Pay Scale is not released by the UPSC Board Officials.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Online Application
The application procedure for Union Public Service Commission IFS Exams is going through online mode. So the interested candidates can apply online for IFS Recruitment 2017-18. There is no other mode of application is allowed.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for desired Notification, click on the ‘DAF – Indian Forest Services Examination 2017’.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, do the Part – I Registration and fill the personal details.
- Do the Part – II Registration and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the required amount of Application Fee, and click on submit button.
- Make sure to keep a print out of filled application form for future reference.
IFS Examination 2017-18 Apply Online
The UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination is conducted in two stages called, Preliminary and Mains Examination. The candidates who will clear both the rounds with effective marks will be called final Interview.
Read the Scheme and Pattern for the Prelims and Mains Examinations.
IFS Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Objective||Paper I||Any Language selected by Applicants||200||2 Hours|
IFS Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Objective/ Descriptive Type||Paper I.||Essay (Section I)||200||3 hours|
|English Comprehension and English Precis (Section 2)||100|
|2.||Paper II.||General Knowledge||300|
|3.||Paper III.||Any 2 Subjects selected by the candidates at the time registration. (2 Papers)||200|
|7.||Personality Test (Interview).||300|
The IFS Preliminary Syllabus mainly consists of candidates knowledge on Current Affairs and Aptitude. The IFS Mains Syllabus consists Modern Indian Language, English, Essay, etc. Therefore, applicants have to prepare well for the exam. The UPSC IFS Examination Syllabus very important to qualify the IFS Exams. Download the Union Public Services Commission IFS Syllabus 2017 from here.
- Current Affairs
- Modern Indian Language.
- General Studies-I.
- General Studies-II.
- General Studies-III.
- Optional Subjects.
Download UPSC Forest Services Syllabus 2017
The given IFS Syllabus is only for your reference. It may differ from the official notification.
You are advised to prepare well for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017. Therefore, start your preparation by referring the UPSC Indian Forest Services Previous Papers. If you will prepare from Last Year Questions Papers, you will get an idea of question type and question level. We have given the direct links to download the IFS Exam Previous Papers Pdf for free. So, download it and start your preparations.
UPSC IFS Previous Papers
For better performance in examination, candidates need to practice some real scenario questions. So that they get the glance of the actual IFS Examination 2017. For those interested and hard working candidates, we are giving few UPSC IFS 2017 Online Test. Refer the IFS Previous Year Question and IFS Syllabus for preparation. To improve your knowledge, appear for the IFS Online Mock Test. These UPSC IFS Online Test Series will definitely help you to score well and will make you ready for real situations.
UPSC IFS Mock Test 2017
The prior start is always a better option if you want to crack any examination. Planning is also very important part of doing anything. Therefore plan your schedule by referring the following tips:
- Prepare a suitable time management for every topic/subject.
- Revision should be done on daily basis.
- Start from the very basic concepts, so that you can have a clear concept on each topic.
- Follow the IFS Syllabus and IFS Previous Papers.
- Practice from Last 5 Years Question Papers.
The IFS Admit Card will be released by the Union Public Service Commission Official on the UPSC Official Website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- You can visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Check for the UPSC IFS Admit Card 2017.
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Now, download the Admit card.
The IFS Cut Off Marks is the minimum qualifying marks approved by UPSC Officials for candidates to qualify the Indian Forest Services Examination 2017.
UPSC IFS Prelims Cut Off
IFS Mains Cut Off
|Category||Marks out of 1400|
The announcement of the final result of the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 will release once the exam is conducted. The applicants can check the results from the official website by using their credentials.
UPSC IFS Result 2017