UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. Union Public Service Commission has published this advertisement under the Advt no. 07/2016 to fill 49 vacancies of Lecturer (Various Engineering Departments), Training Officers, Deputy Legislative Counsel & Other posts. Aspirants who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these UPSC Lecturer Jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this UPSC Lecturer Posts through UPSC Training Officer Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the UPSC Notification 2016. The Last Date for Submission of UPSC Online Application is 28th April 2016. Other details like UPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Lecturer Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Scientist SB (Non-destructive)
Scientist SB (Mechanical)
Deputy Legislative Counsel (Grade-III of Indian Legal Service)
Training Officers (Principle of Teaching-General)
Lecturers in Computer Engineering
Lecturers in Information Technology
Lecturers in Civil Engineering
Lecturers in Chemical Engineering
Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Lecturers in Mechanical Engineering
Lecturers in Electrical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSC Training Officer Recruitment
- For Posts 1,2, 5 to 11: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Post 3: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- For Post 4: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment
- For Posts 1,2: Candidates must pass Masters Degree in Physics or degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Applicants should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized University.
- For Posts 4: Aspirants must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering, etc from a recognized university/institution.
- For Posts 5 to 11: Candidates must pass Bachelors Degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details – UPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 49 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Lecturer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test (RT).
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For Posts 1,2,3,5 to 11: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/7600 per month.
- For Post 4: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4600 per month.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 28/04/2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29/04/2016 by 23:59 hrs.
UPSC Online Application – www.upsconline.nic.in
Application form for this UPSC Training Officer jobs released under UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the online form of the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UPSC Lecturer Jobs will be available on the site up to 28th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode at any branch of SBI.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016, Click the below link