- 1 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – 127 MO Jobs
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 127 Various Vacancies
- 1.2 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Apply Online for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.4 Eligibility Conditions for UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016
- 1.5 How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Download UPSC ORA Recruitment 2016 Notification – Advt. no. 02/2016
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016: Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Union Public Service Commission jobs are at the correct place. The UPSC recently issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 127 Group- A, B and C Gazetted vacancies. Interested contenders can apply for the various Medical Officer, posts on or before the last date 29th September 2016. Aspirants can directly check the UPSC Recruitment Notification on our page recruitment.guru.
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – 127 MO Jobs
Union Public Service Commission is popularly known as UPSC. Recently it has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 127 various posts. It is the Latest Employment News. It is looking for the most eligible contenders to take up various Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Asst Professor Posts. It is great news for all unemployed individuals who are looking for the Central Government jobs. Contenders can check the Recruitment details such as educational qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process directly from our page.
After checking the eligibility, the aspirants can apply online for the UPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 29th September 2016. The individuals can directly apply online from our site recruitment.guru. Otherwise, you can visit the UPSC Official page, i.e., upsconline.nic.in. Or upsc.gov.in. Click here to get Latest Government Jobs.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 127 Various Vacancies
Candidates can grab this opportunity of getting a Central Government Job through this notification. Aspirants can check the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Advertisement 2016. The Recruitment details such as Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection procedure are mentioned on our page. The contenders can also check the UPSC Recruitment Notification on upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Jobs.
No of Posts: 127 posts.
Category Type: Central Government Jobs.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview.
Last Date: 29th September 2016.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in
Apply Online for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 @ upsc.gov.in
We provided the complete Recruitment details regarding the UPSC MO Recruitment Notification here on our website recruitment.guru. Candidates can check the application procedure, no of Vacancies, educational criteria, age limit, salary here on our page. Therefore, contestants who are going to apply for the UPSC MO Posts 2016 must have to satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility criteria. We have also provided the Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Syllabus and the Previous Papers below with an attachment.
Eligibility Conditions for UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016
Number of Vacancies category wise: 127 posts
|Sno||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director of Air Safety||02|
|2||Assistant Registrar (Gr.’A’)||01|
|3||Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professors||08|
|4||Legal Officer (Grade-II)||02|
|6||Translator (Dari/ Persian)||01|
|7||Specialists Grade-III Asst Prof (Cardiology)||12|
|8||Specialists Grade-III Asst Prof (Nephrology)||09|
|10||Specialists Grade-III AsstProf(Neurology)||24|
|11||Specialists Grade-III Asst Prof (Radio-Diagnosis)||23|
|12||Grade-III Asst Prof (Neuro Surgery)||23|
|13||Assistant Director (Handicrafts)||08|
|14||Junior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||01|
Educational Qualifications: To apply for various posts, the candidates must possess the below mentioned educational qualifications:
- Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery), (Neurology), (Radio-Diagnosis) posts, the Aspirant should possess MBBS Qualification certificate issued by the recognized University.
- Assistant Director (Handicrafts): Contender must possess Master degree in any subject from a recognized University.
- Assistant Keeper: Master degree in Anthropology from a recognized University.
For remaining posts, Aspirants can check the Recruitment Notification attached below on our page.
Interested contender should have an age between 30-40 Years.
The Selected individuals will get a monthly salary and other allowances as fixed by the Government Officials.
The applicants will select for the posts of Medical Officer based on their performance in the Written test and the Personal Interview round.
For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.25/-
SC/ST/PH and women category candidates: Nill
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, login to the official website, i.e., upsconline.nic.in
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen.
- Check for the Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Now a link will appear on the screen.
- Click on that link.
- View all the recruitment details in the notification.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2016 before the closing date.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date to Apply Online: Started.
Last date to Apply Online: 29th September 2016.
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Union Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 02/2016 to fill 112 vacancies of Civilian Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Asst Professor, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Economic Officer and other jobs through UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the Online application is 11th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding UPSC ORA Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSC JobsEligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2016Age Limit for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment
- For posts- 3 & 4, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For posts- 2 & 6, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For posts -1, 5 & 7, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC MO Recruitment
- Asst Library & Information Officer: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute with two years experience in a Library.
- Civilian Medical Officer: Applicants must have done a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Specialist Gr III Asst Professor: MBBS degree with minimum three years experience as a Senior Resident/ Tutor in the concerned Specialty or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution.
- For remaining posts, Aspirants must have completed Master’s degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University with experience in the related field.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016 DetailsName of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.inName of the Post: Various Posts.No of posts: 112.Mode of Application: Online.Job Location: Anywhere in India.Selection Process: Aspirants applying for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test(RT).
UPSC Exam Date:
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 11/02/2016.
- Last date for printing the application form: 12/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For posts-1 & 7: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For post-6: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For post-5: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For posts- 3 & 4: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
- For post-2: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
UPSC Online ApplicationApplication form for this Civilian Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Asst Professor, and other posts released under UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to click on New Registration tab for those who have not registered yet. The link for applying online was already activated. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 11th February 2016.How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on new registration for unregistered users.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.phpUPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus 2016Aspirants who have applied for this Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, and various posts will be waiting for the updates of UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. The direct link for UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.