UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification
UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification has been released on 20th June 2015. Union Public Service Commission has released this Examination notification for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 136th Course, and for the 98th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) which will be commencing from 02 July 2016. Candidates waiting to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings may apply for this UPSC NDA and NA Exam on or before the last date. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply through online at official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. Now it has released the NDA & NA Exam Notification on 20th may 2015. Candidates looking for UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification can apply for this UPSC Exam on or before 17th July 2015.
Candidates can get online application and official UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification at official website www.upsc.gov.in. Online applications will be available to the candidates from 20th June 2015 to 17th July 2015. Candidates are advised to read the complete UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification before applying. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs must apply for this NDA & NA exam on or before 17th July 2015. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, pay scale will be available below.Remaining Details like eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, selection process are given below.
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Exam Vacancy Details
Union public service commission has released the recruitment notification for 375 candidates in various sectors. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each sector. Please check the below table for vacancies released under UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1. National Defence Academy||320 Posts|
|1(a). Army||208 Posts|
|1(2). Navy||42 Posts|
|1(3). Air Force||70 Posts|
|2. Naval Academy [10+2] Cadet Entry Scheme||55 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015
The Candidates applying for NDA & NA Exam should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification.
For National Defence Academy (NDA): Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Candidate should possess 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02/01/1997 between 01/01/2000.
UPSC NDA and NA Examination Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Srvice Commission.
Number of vacancies: 375.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam: NDA & NA.
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Note: No Fee for sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
- Written Examination.
- Psychological Aptitude Test.
- Intelligence & Personality Test.
- SSB Interview.
- Starting Date for Applying Online : 20/06/2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 17/07/2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 16/07/2015 by 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 17/07/2015 by 23.59 hrs.
- Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of exam.
- Date of Written Examination: 27/09/2015.
- Written Examination Results will be declared in: December 2015.
- SSB Interview for the candidates qualified in written examination will be held during: January 2016 to April 2016.
- Commencement of Course: 02/07/2016.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 20/06/2015 to 17/07/2015 by 11:59 P.M. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Select the desired post & complete the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II Registration of Application.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of system application form for further reference.
Admit Cards for UPSC NDA and NA Exam
Candidates who have applied for Admit Cards UPSC NDA & NA exam 2015 can download their admit card to check their UPSC exam date from official website www.upsc.gov.in. E-Admit cards will be available 3 weeks before commencement of exam.
UPSC NDA & NA Results 2015
Once the UPSC NDA and NA exam 2015 results have been released candidates can check their UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 results at official website www.upsc.gov.in. Based on the performance in the written test & Interview Merit list will be prepared for the post of Lecturer.
For more information Please refer official UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification
Given below is the Official UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification. Please check it before applying. we hope this will be helpful to you.
Download UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015 Notification pdf
Related Searches on UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2015: