UPSC Notification 2015
UPSC Notification 2015 has recently released in the month of September. UPSC had been published this advertisement to fill 38 vacancies of Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Council, and other posts. Candidates who are searching for UPSC Jobs can apply for these posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The UPSC Notification for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 15th October 2015.
The Union Public Service Commission was started on 1st October 1926. After the Independence, the name was changed to Union Public Service Commission from Federal Public Service Commission. It is the India’s Central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. It conducts all theses exams to recruit candidates to work in various government organizations. The UPSC annually submits a report of its work to the President of India. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually. UPSC has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies in different positions through UPSC Notification 2015.
UPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 38 vacancies of various posts. Aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Professor in National Defence Academy, and other jobs released under UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSC Notification 2015 are mentioned below.
UPSC Vacancy 2015
Union Public Service Commission had been released notification for 38 various posts through UPSC Recruitment 2015. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of UPSC Notification 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of UPSC 2015 Recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Professor (Economics) in National Defence
|2.||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors
|3.||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors
|4.||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Kannada)||01|
|6.||Nautical Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these UPSC Jobs under UPSC Notification 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the UPSC Recruitment 2015.
Age limit of UPSC Professor Recruitment
- For posts- 2 & 3, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For post- 6, Maximum age: 50 years.
- For post-5, Maximum age: 35 years.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
- For post-1: Candidates must have done Ph.D. in Economics with minimum 10 years teaching or research experience from any National Level Institute or University.
- For posts- 2 & 3: Candidates must possess MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or equivalent as per the Medical Council of India.
- For post- 4: Candidates must have completed Master’s degree in Law from any University under Central Act and having 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Refer the notification for educational qualifications of remaining posts.
UPSC Notification 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 38.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these UPSC Jobs released under UPSC Notification 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment test.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates applying for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 should be paid at any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Candidates: Nil.
UPSC Exam Date:
- Last date for submission of online application: 15/10/2015.
- Closing date for printing of online application: 16/10/2015.
UPSC Online Application
Application form for this Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Professor, and other Jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application from the official site. The Application form will be available on the site up to 15/10/2015.
- For post-1: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- For posts-2, 3 & 4: Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
- For post-5: Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- For post- 6: Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for any of these UPSC Jobs released by UPSC Notification 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given in our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Admit Cards of UPSC 2015 Recruitment
After the closing date of the online application form, UPSC Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of UPSC Notification 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. UPSC will post the Admit cards of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 on the website few days before the recruitment process.
UPSC Result 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Union Public Service Commission will release the results of UPSC Notification 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Professor, Veterinary Officer, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of UPSC Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.