- 1 UPSC Notification 2015
- 2 UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSC Notification 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
- 6 UPSC Result 2015
- 7 Download UPSC Notification 2015
UPSC Notification 2015
UPSC Notification 2015 was released recently in the month of September 2015. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued this recruitment notification for filling 84 Vacancies of Regional Director, Technical Officer, Instrumentation Engineer, Senior Economic Investigator, Director, Administrative Officer Grade-II, Senior Scientific Officer and other posts. Aspirants who are searching for Latest UPSC Jobs can make use of UPSC Notification for various posts. Interested eligible candidates may apply for any of these vacancies in Union Public service commission through online on or before the last date at the official website. The official website where you can get the Online application for UPSC Recruitment 2015 is www.upsconline.nic.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s Central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. It conducts all theses exams to recruit candidates to work in various government organizations. Now it has released the UPSC Notification to fill available vacancies of Regional Director, Technical Officer, Instrumentation Engineer, Senior Economic Investigator, Director, Administrative Officer Grade-II, Senior Scientific Officer and other posts. Candidates looking for Latest Government Jobs in India may apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2015 on or before 01/10/2015.
UPSC is inviting applications from desirous candidates to work in various departments of Government of India. Interested candidates can check the UPSC notification on our site. You can also download UPSC Recruitment notification from official site www.upsconline.nic.in. Online registration for the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment is available to the candidates up to 01/10/2015. So make sure to apply on or before completion of the last date. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, selection process, application details, etc. of UPSC Notification 2015 are available below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Regional Director, Technical Officer, Instrumentation Engineer, Senior Economic Investigator, Director, Administrative Officer Grade-II, Senior Scientific Officer and other jobs. Here we are giving the vacancies available for each post according to UPSC notification for the year 2015. This information will help you to know the post wise vacancies and total vacancies released under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 84 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Regional Director||05 Posts|
|2.||Technical Officer||01 Post|
|3.||Instrumentation Engineer||01 Post|
|4.||Senior Economic Investigator||01 Post|
|6.||Administrative Officer Grade-II||06 Posts|
|7.||Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II||01 Post|
|8.||Assistant Director||51 Posts|
|9.||Regional Controller||04 Posts|
|10.||Superintendent (Accounts)||06 Posts|
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility for UPSC Recruitment 2015 is available on our website. These Eligibility conditions based on the Eligibility criteria as given in UPSC Notification.
Educational Qualification for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
- For post 1: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Microbiology.
- For post 2: Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- For post 3, 9: Degree in Electronics/ Mining Engineering.
- For post 8: Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level with relevant experience.
For more information regarding qualification refer UPSC notification.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment
- For posts 1, 5, 9, and 11: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- For posts 2, 3, 7, and 8: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For posts 4, 6, and 10: Maximum Age: 30 years.
Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PH (OBC) & for Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per government rules.
UPSC Notification 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Total Vacancies: 84 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Official Online portal: www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Category: Central Government.
- Recruitment test.
Application Process: Online.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Application Fee at any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: No Fee.
UPSC Exam Dates:
- Last Date to apply online: 01/10/2015.
- Last Date for printing the application form: 02/10/2015.
UPSC Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply through online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 at the official UPSC ORA Website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01/10/2015.
How to apply:
- Log on to official site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various posts”.
- Select Instructions for filling the online application and read them carefully.
- Click on New Registration.
- Register yourself by giving all the details and save.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password after successful completion of registration.
- Select the desired post –> Apply Now.
- Log in with your registration ID & Password.
- Fill the application with all the details and submit it.
- Take the print out of the application for future reference.
To apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2015, Click on below link
Admit Cards for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
Admit cards for UPSC recruitment will be available at the official website upsc.gov.in. Once the admit cards released candidates will get e.mail or SMS about the UPSC Recruitment 2015 admit cards. Then candidates can download their admit cards from UPSC official site. Candidates can check their UPSC Exam date in that Hall Ticket.
UPSC Result 2015
Once the results have been released candidates can check their UPSC exam results at official website upsconline.nic.in. Merit list will be prepared based on their performance in written test and Interview. We will update the UPSC Recruitment 2015 Results releasing dates in our site. So keep visiting our site for more updates of UPSC Results and More Latest UPSC Notifications.