- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
- 3 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSC Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 UPSC Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 UPSC Result 2015
- 7 Download UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification has released recently in the month of August through the Advertisement no 11/2015. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released this recruitment notification to fill 216 vacancies of Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon and other various posts. Aspirants who are searching for UPSC Jobs may get use of this UPSC Recruitment 2015 notification. Interested eligible candidates may apply for any of these vacancies in Union Public service commission through online on or before the last date at the official website. The official website where you can get the Online application for UPSC Recruitment 2015 is www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates have to register themselves in two steps to apply for various vacancies released under Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2015. Last Date for applying through online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 is 10th September 2015.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Civil Services, Combined Defence, Engineering, NA & NDA, CMS, SCRA, IES/ISS and Assistant Commandant Services examinations to recruit candidates to work in government organizations. Now it has released the Recruitment Notification to fill available vacancies of Economic Officer, Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Company Prosecutor, Additional Director, Joint Director, Director, Anthropologist, Assistant Keeper, Assistant Professor, Sr Scientific Officer, Dental Surgeon, Divisional Medical Officer, Scientist, Asst. Public Prosecutor & other Posts. Candidates looking for Latest Government Jobs in India may apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2015 on or before 10/09/2015.
UPSC is inviting applications from desirous candidates to work in various departments of Government of India. Interested candidates can check the UPSC Recruitment 2015 notification in our site. You can also download Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification from official site www.upsconline.nic.in. Online registration for the UPSC Recruitment is available to the candidates up to 10/09/2015. So make sure to apply on or before completion of the last date. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, selection process, application details etc of UPSC Recruitment 2015 are available below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon & Other vacancies. Here we are giving the vacancies available for each post according to UPSC Recruitment 2015 notification. This will help you to know the post wise vacancies and total vacancies released under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 216 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Economic Officer||01 Post|
|2.||Medical Officer / Research Officer||10 Posts|
|3.||Company Prosecutor||05 Posts|
|4.||Additional Director||01 Post|
|5.||Joint Director||01 Post|
|8.||Assistant Anthropologist||06 Posts|
|9.||Assistant Keeper||02 Posts|
|10.||Assistant Professor||09 Posts|
|11.||Senior Scientific Officer||05 Posts|
|12.||Dental Surgeon||10 Posts|
|13.||Factory Manager||01 Post|
|14.||Deputy Director||02 Posts|
|15.||Training Officer||02 Posts|
|16.||Assistant Government Advocate||03 Posts|
|17.||Assistant Legislative Counsel||01 Post|
|18.||Superintending Mining Geologist||01 Post|
|19.||Deputy Ore Dressing Officer||01 Post|
|20.||Divisional Medical Officer||135 Posts|
|21.||Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon||13 Posts|
|23.||Education Officer/ Assistant Director||01 Post|
|25.||Assistant Public Prosecutor||01 Post|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in UPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2015
- For Divisional Medical Officer: Candidates should possess recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon: Candidates should possess Degree included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948.
- For Medical Officer / Research Officer: Candidates should Possess Degree in Homeopathy from recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent.
For more information regarding qualification please refer official UPSC notification.
In this recruitment each post requires various Age limits. Please refer official notification for complete details.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Total Vacancies: 216 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Official Online portal: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Personal Interview.
Application Process: Online.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Application Fee at any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: No fee.
UPSC Exam Dates:
- Last Date to apply online: 10/09/2015.
- Last Date for printing application form: 11/09/2015.
UPSC Online application: Eligible candidates can apply through online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 at the official UPSC ORA Website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10/09/2015.
How to apply:
- Log on to official site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online recruitment application (ORA) for various posts”.
- Select Instructions for filling online application and read them carefully.
- Click on New Registration.
- Register yourself by giving all the details and save.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password after successful completion of registration.
- Select the desired post –> Apply Now.
- Log in with your registration ID & Password.
- Fill the application with all the details and submit it.
- Take print out of the application for future reference.
To apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2015, Click on below link
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
Admit cards for upsc recruitment will be available at the official website upsc.gov.in. Once the admit cards released candidates will be intimated about that through e.mail or SMS. Then candidates can download their admit cards from official site. Candidates can check their UPSC Exam date in that admit cards.
UPSC Result 2015
Once the results have been released candidates can check their UPSC exam results at official website upsconline.nic.in. Merit list will be prepared based on their performance in written test and Interview. Merit list will be available at the official website. We will update the UPSC recruitment 2015 Results releasing dates in our site. So keep visiting our site for more updates of UPSC Results.