UPSC Notification 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 notification is published recently. As per latest updates, there are 414 UPSC Recruitment Vacancy vacancies available in Union Public Service Commission Board. And there are various Posts available such as Indian Military Academy in UPSC Notification 2017 @ upsc.gov.in. Hence, begin to fill the UPSC online application form for your desired positions. Before that, download and read the UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017 to get complete knowledge about how to apply, UPSC age limit and other eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the last date to submit your UPSC online application form 2017 is 8th September 2017. Obviously, the selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary for the UPSC Jobs 2017. Check more details regarding the UPSC Vacancy 2017 in the below section.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||414|
|Name of Posts||Indian Military Academy & Other Posts|
|Starting Date of Advertisement Release||9th August 2017|
|Last Date||8th September 2017|
UPSC Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Indian Military Academy||100|
|2||Indian Navy Academy||45|
|3||Air Force Academy||32|
|4||Officer Training Academy (Men)||225|
|5||Officer Training Academy (Women)||12|
Eligibility Details for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017
The following eligibility criteria is required for the aspirants to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017,
- For Indian Military Academy – The applicant should hold a degree from the recognized university or equivalent.
- For the Indian Navy Academy – The applicant should obtain a degree from the recognized university or equivalent to that.
Refer the official notification for further details.
Click Here to get Latest Employment News
Kindly refer the official notification to get information about UPSC Age Limit for the jobs mentioned above.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017
- Written Examination.
- For General Caste – Rs 200/-.
- For the SC/ST candidates – No Fees.
The selected candidates will get a good pay based on their job roles.
How to Apply for UPSC Online Exams 2017
- Firstly, the applicants should visit the Official website of UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, click on the “Recruitment” tab present in the top corner of the homepage.
- After that, another home page will be displayed which contains all the advertisement links.
- Furthermore, click on the relevant notification link and download the pdf from there or directly from the link given below on this page.
- Moreover, go through the information given in that notification pdf of UPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
- Afterward, eligible and interested candidates should click on “Apply Online Link” and fill all the information correctly.
- Finally, send your UPSC online application form on or before the last date.
- Starting Date of UPSC advertisement release: 9th August 2017.
- Last Date to submit UPSC Online Application Form: 8th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|