WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: 6114 Staff Nurse – Grade-II Posts!! Job Seekers! Alert – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the WBHRB Job notification. It has announced a vacancy for 6114 candidates for Staff Nurse – Grade-II Posts. The officials are inviting eligible candidates to fill up these vacancies. Candidates can start submitting applications from 17th March 2021. The last date to apply for WBHRB Recruitment is 26th March 2021.
WBHRB Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from Indian citizens and other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of Staff Nurse – Grade-II under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Here you will find complete information on the vacancy, education qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application fee, and procedure structure. Read all the details carefully and also refer to the WBHRB Recruitment notification for more details.
WBHRB Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||6114|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse – Grade II|
|Starting date of application||17th March 2021|
|Closing date of application||26th March 2021|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application process||Online Application|
WBHRB Vacancy 2021:
There are a total of 6114 vacancies for the Staff Nurse – Grade-II Post. These vacancies are divided based on the category. The details of the vacancy as given in the WBHRB Recruitment 2021 is as below:
- Staff Nurse, Grade II – 6114
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in WBHRB Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for these posts
- Applicants who have completed their General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
Read the official notification for more details on WBHRB Careers.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 39 years
- Based on Qualification and Experience Marks.
Pay Scale for WBHRB Recruitment 2021:
- The hired candidates will get a salary of Rs.29,800/- (with higher initial) at the entry point in Pay Matrix Level-9 of WBS(ROPA) Rules, 2019. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for WBHRB Jobs
WBHRB Online Application Fee:
- General / OBC category and other state candidates – Rs. 160/-
- SC / ST category of West Bengal and PWD candidates – No Fee
How to apply for WBHRB Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website at www.wbhrb.in
- Open the notification for Staff Nurse – Grade-II Posts
- Read the notifications carefully and check if you eligible
- Click on the WBHRB Online application and apply for the desired job
- Fill in all the details
- Make sure the details are correct as any wrong detail will lead to rejection of the application
- Make the payment, if applicable
- Submit the form before the last date
Important Dates for WBHRB Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||17th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th March 2021|
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2021:
|WBHRB Official Notification Pdf||WBHRB Notification|
|WBHRB Apply Online link||WBHRB Apply Link|
|WBHRB Demonstrator Exam Syllabus||Download Here|
|WBHRB Demonstrator Previous Year Questions||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB):
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to permanent or temporary posts. The appointing authority is the Government. The department that this board hires candidates for is Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor. The Department of Health and Family Welfare is resolved to give legitimate conveyance of human services benefits on a 24 X 7 premise to all residents of the state through the various foundations and foundations under its control.
So as to see that social insurance conveyance framework at the ideal level will run viable and easily with the required number of Medical/Paramedical and other Staff having a place with different classifications at various level, the Department of Health and Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has comprised “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is in charge of choosing and prescribing the possibility for direct enrollment to posts perpetual or transitory for which the selecting specialist is the Government in the Department of Health and Family Welfare and expert subordinate to the Governor.