WBSRDA Recruitment 2020
WBSRDA Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Rural Development Jobs in West Bengal. 204 Village Resource Person Vacancies. As per the latest WBSRDA job notification, 204 new Vacancies are LIVE. Candidates can submit the prescribed application from 18th February 2020 to 04th March 2020. Along with this, job aspirants can download the application form through the below link or refer to the official website i.e. ddinajpur.nic.in.
Applicants who are interested in West Bengal State Rural Development Agency Recruitment can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 04th March 2020 at concerned Postal address. Candidates are invited from the eligible youth of SHG under NRLM for selection to the post of VRP lying vacant as shown under different Gram Panchayat of all the Blocks under Dakshin Dinajpur District. Applicants can get the Gram Panchayat wise vacancy details from the below section.
WBSRDA Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Rural Development Agency (WBSRDA)|
|Post Name||Village Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||204 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Submit application||18th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit application||04th March 2020|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||04th March 2020|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSRDA Jobs 2020 Details
|Village Resource Person – 204|
|Gram Panchayat||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal State Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2020
Candidates appearing for Rural Development Jobs in West Bengal must ensure that they fulfill below specified eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must pass Class – X or above. Preference should be given to the highly educated candidates
<< Also Check: West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment – 2021 Openings>>
- Village Resource Person – 18 Years above
- Selected candidates will get salary as per organization norms.
- Kindly check the official notification pdf given below for more information
How to Apply for WBSRDA Jobs 2020?
- At first, visit WBSRDA official website @ www.ddinajpur.nic.in
- Now, click on Recruitment
- Search for WBSRDA Official Notification for Village Resource Person
- Read the given instructions carefully
- Click on the application form and download it
- Take a print out of the application form
- Paste your photograph, fill in your name, age limit, educational details, and others
- Submit the application form to the following Postal address on or before the last date
Office of the Respective Block Development Officer
Dakshin Dinajpur District
Important Dates for Rural Development Jobs in West Bengal:
- Starting Date to Submit application: 18th February 2020
- Last Date to Submit application: 04th March 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 04th March 2020
Important Links for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Recruitment Board||Jobs & Openings||Apply Online & Last Date|
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board||300 – Driver|| WBHRB Recruitment|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||570 – District Organiser, Instructor|| WBPSC Recruitment|
|Indian Post Office||2209 – GDS & Others|| Indian Postal Circle Recruitment|
Frequently Asked Questions About NRRMS Recruitment 2020:
1. How to apply for West Bengal State Rural Development Agency?
A. Applications for WBSRDA Recruitment will be accepted only in the Offline mode.
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in West Bengal which has an office of West Bengal State Rural Development Agency.
3. What is the last date to apply for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020?
- Starting Date of Application – 18th February 2020
- Last Date To Apply – 04th March 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal State Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidate should have the 10th Pass/ Graduate to be eligible for WBSRDA Jobs.