RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus & New Exam Pattern
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus Details : The Reserve Bank of India is going to release a notification for recruitment of candidates into Grade B officers posts. Many candidates will be preparing well in advance for this exam. It is one of the toughest exams in India conducted by RBI. The RBI Grade B Officers Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. The RBI has released RBI Grade B Phase 2 revised syllabus 2015 recently.
Candidates who are going to appear for this exam will be in a hurry searching for RBI Grade B Syllabus for Phase 2 & RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for Phase 2. We are providing RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus & RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern for the reference of candidates. The RBI Grade B Officers Phase 2 Syllabus given in our website is accurate and is easily accessible. Candidates can also download RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus pdf given in the link below. The RBI Grade B Officers Phase 2 Exam Pattern is also provided in this page below. Candidates can also download RBI Grade B Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the official website link given below.
Candidates can visit our website (i.e www.recruitment.guru) for more updates regarding RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2015, RBI Grade B Officers Important Dates, RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RBI Grade B Phase 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RBI Grade B Officers Admit cards 2015, RBI Grade B Phase I Previous Papers, RBI Grade B Phase II Previous Papers etc.
Reserve Bank of India is a central banking institute in India. It controls monetary policy of Indian rupee. RBI is an apex bank in India. It provides interests to many cooperative and indigenous banks. RBI was established in 1935 & its headquarters is at Mumbai, Maharashtra. RBI releases notifications every year for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts in different departments. Various posts include RBI Assistants, Grade B officers, Junior engineers, Managers etc. The exams conducted by RBI are one of toughest exams in India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RBI. Eligible candidates who are interested in Banking Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B New Exam Pattern for Phase 2
The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus is given below. Candidates can check for RBI Grade B Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The RBI Grade B Exam dates will be updated soon on our website.
The RBI Grade B Officers Exam consists of 3 phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests:
- Written Test Phase 1.
- Written Test Phase 2.
- Personal Interview.
The RBI Grade B Phase II Written Test consists of the following features:
- The exam consists of 3 papers.
- Duration of each paper is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- The Paper 1 is conducted in online mode and consists of questions from English language.
- Paper 1 is of conventional type.
- Paper 2 & 3 are of objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Paper 2 & Paper 3 will also be conducted online.
- The Paper 2 consists of questions from Economic and Social Issues.
- The Paper 3 is optional subject paper. candidate can choose any subject from the 3 subjects given.
- Paper 3 consists of Questions from Finance & Management or Economics or Statistics (as chosen by the candidate).
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Test||Paper||Subject||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Paper 1||English||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Economic and Social Issues||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper 3||Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
RBI Grade B Officers Syllabus for Phase 2
The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus pdf of revised version is available for download in this page. The RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 is given in our website.
The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam consists of the following subjects:
- Economic and Social Issues.
- Finance & Management.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for English
- Questions will be framed to assess the candidates writing skills that include understanding a topic and expressing the topic using correct English.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for Economic and Social Issues
- Growth and Development.
- National Income and Per Capita income.
- Poverty Alleviation in India.
- Sustainable Development.
- Economic Reforms in India.
- Industrial and Labour Policy.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- Role of Economic Planning.
- Export-Import Policy.
- International Economic Institutions.
- IMF and World Bank.
- Social Structure in India.
- Urbanization and Migration.
- Positive Discrimination.
- Indian Political System.
- Human Development etc.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for Finance
- Financial System.
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Reserve Bank of India.
- Financial Markets.
- Risk Management.
- Banking sector.
- Financial Inclusion.
- Corporate Governance.
- The Union Budget.
- Inflation etc.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for Management
- Management Processes.
- Role of a Manager.
- Human Resource Development.
- Feedback and Performance.
- Career Planning.
- Training and Development.
- Communication Process.
- Barriers to Communication.
- Corporate Governance etc.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for Economics
- International Economics.
- Public Economics.
- India’s Economy.
- Development Issues.
- Financial sector regulation etc.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus for Statistics
- Statistical Methods.
- Linear Models.
- Statistical Inference.
- Multivariate Analysis.
- Optimization Techniques.
- Statistical Quality Control.
- Sample Surveys.
- Design of Experiments.
- Applied Economic Statistics.
- Vital Statistics.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Basic Computer Applications etc.
Download RBI Syllabus for Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2015
Name of the Organization: Reserve bank of India (RBI).
Name of the Posts: Grade B Officers.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Direct Link to Download RBI Grade B Syllabus for Phase 2