Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for Security Guard Cum Peon Posts:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 64 Vacancies: Indian Bank Released the advertisement Notification to recruitment Candidates for Security Guard Cum Peon Vacancies. The Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification is to fill up the 64 Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs; this is the time to make this job yours. Interested candidates can get the Details Regarding the Indian Bank Recruitment i.e Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection, Application Fee, How to apply etc here.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
|Name of the Bank||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Security Gaurd cm Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||64 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||5th December 2017|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|State Name||No. of Vacancies|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details:
Candidates who want to apply for the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification; they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Government. Aspirants can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
Educational Qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment :
Candidates should have Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on 31/07/2017.
Other Eligibility Details
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Airforce
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language of
- the state applied.
- Character – “Exemplary” ( Minimum requirement)
- Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard
- Physical Standards –Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner
- which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 26 Years.
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Relaxations:
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual Period of service rendered in the|
Defence forces + 3 years subject to a
maximum age limit of 45 Years
|Other Backward Caste- Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Written Examination.
Physical Fitness Test Details:
The test will comprise of 5-meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit-ups.
Minimum Qualifying Standards:
5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit-ups.
Written Examination Pattern for Indian Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Topics||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Knowledge Of Local Language||10||90 Minutes|
|Simple Arithmetic And Reasoning||10|
|Knowledge Of Security Aspects||10|
|Basics Of Banking||10|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates need to visit the official Indian Bank website i.e www.indianbank.in.
- Click on the careers on the page
- Click on the recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon and Read the Notification carefully.
- and Click on the Application Form.
- Fill the Application form and Attach
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of date of birth / Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age.
- Mark sheets in support of educational qualifications.
- Discharge Certificate/Service Record Book/Record of Service Book duly indicating the date of joining with rank/designation, date of relieving with rank/designation and reason for relieving etc. issued by the Employer/Competent authority.
- In case candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, a copy of the latest Caste/community Certificate from the competent authority, in the format given on the website.
- Applications should be sent through Registered/Speed post only.
- Bank will not be responsible for any delay by Postal Department/Courier Service.
Indian Bank Recruitment Postal Address:
|State||Indian Bank Zonal Office Address||Phone Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Visakhapatnam,|
3rd Floor, Sai Trade Centre, 2nd Lane,
Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 530016
|Assam||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Guwahati,|
Sharma And Sharma Market, 2nd Floor,
R G Baruah Road, Opp Guwahati Commerce College,
Chandmari, Kamrup, Guwahati 781003
|Chandigarh||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Chandigarh,|
SCO 191-192 Inner Market,
Sector 7-C, Chandigarh 160019
|Gujarat||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Ahmedabad,|
201-205, B Block, Rudra Arcade, 2 Nd Floor,
Memnagar, Ahmedabad 380052
|Karnataka||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Bangalore,|
4th Floor, East Wing, 26/27,
Raheja Towers, M G Road, Bangalore 560001
|Kerala||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Thiruvananthapuram,|
Indian Bank Towers, M G Road,
|Puducherry||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Puducherry,|
66/4, East Coast Road,
Pakkamudayanpet, Puducherry 605008
|Punjab||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Ludhiana,|
Scf-88, Urban Estate, Phase-I,
Dugri, Ludhiana 141013
|Tamil Nadu||Indian Bank, Corporate Office,|
254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai 600014
|Telangana||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Hyderabad,|
4th Floor, Liberty Plaza,
Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
|West Bengal||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Kolkata,|
3/1 R N Mukherjee Road, 4th Floor,
G P O, Kolkata 700001
Indian Bank Recruitment Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th December 2017|
|Starting Date||5th December 2017|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Indian Bank Recruitment Important Links:
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
About Indian Bank:
Indian Bank is a kind of public bank and it’s based on banking and financial services. It was founded in the year 1907 on 15th August. It was accurately 110 years ago. Indian bank has its headquarters in Chennai, India. The Key people of the Indian bank are Kishore Kumar Kharat, the MD, and CEO of Indian bank. Besides, the executive directors of the Indian bank are M k Bhattacharya & A S Rajeev.
The Indian Bank is owned by the Government of India and there are nearly 20, 924 employees are working in this bank to service the people. The official website of the Indian bank is www.indianbank.in.
The Indian Bank established a big part of the one famous movement so-called Swadeshi movement. Indian bank was owned by the Indian Government since from 1969 and it celebrated its centennial in the year 2007. The Indian bank is considered as one of the biggest public sector banks across India.
It has nearly 2100 branches in India in various places. And, this Indian bank has 2 subsidiary companies: one is Indbank Merchant banking services Ltd and the other is IndBank Housing Ltd. The Indian bank has overseas branches include Colombo, Jaffna, Sri Lanka, and Singapore. Along with these overseas branches, it has 229 correspondent banks in 69 major countries.
Every year, the Indian bank comes with various recruitment details to recruit candidates for its various branches across India. The opportunities from the Indian bank are for multiple posts include Probationary officer (PO), Manager, Specialist Officer (SO), Clerk, and much more. In this page, the bank job seekers can get the entire latest recruitment notifications without any trouble. Check out this page often to know the latest recruitment updates from the Indian Bank through Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.