JIPMER Recruitment 2019
JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in for 69 Senior Resident vacancies. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research decided to recruit 69 candidates to fill up vacancies of Senior Residents in various departments. Interested and eligible can attend the Walk-in for the JIPMER Job Vacancy 2019. JIPMER Recruitment Board has scheduled walk-in on 15th & 16th October 2019.
As per the JIPMER Notification, Senior Resident is a tenure post for a duration of three years to render optimal patient-care services. Applicant should pay the Applicant fee before attending the walk-in. There are 69 vacancies available for Senior Resident Job at various Departments. Get more details regarding JIPMER Recruitment in this article.
JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in-Interview Mode|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||15th & 16th October 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
JIPMER Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2019 – Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of. Vacancies|
|Dermatology (Skin & STD)||2|
|Obst & Gynaec||5|
|P & SM (Community Medicine)||1|
Eligibility for JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Senior Resident Job
- An MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Preferable – DM/M.Ch. in the concerned specialty in respective departments.
- Graduate Qualification – 37 years.
- DM/MCh Degree Qualification – 39 years.
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities
- General – 10 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- Candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs. 67700/ (Level- 11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowance per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.1, 10,000/-approximately)
- General (UR)/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates – NIL
NOTE: Pay the JIPMER Recruitment Application fee through Online mode.
- Written Examination.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates who are appearing for JIPMER Recruitment may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification. The Written Test and Interview will be held at the following venue.
- Download the Notification given below.
- Read the given details and make sure you are eligible for the vacancy.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form completely without any mistake.
- Pay the application fee through Online mode.
- Enclose the documents mentioned below.
- Attend the walk-in on a scheduled date and time.
Essential Documents to be attached:
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
- DM/M.Ch/MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS, PG Diploma / MD / MS / DNB / DM /MCh)
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/ College completed the PG study.
- Identify Certificate.
- Residence certificate.
JIPMER Academic Centre
Walk-in Dates for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs2019
|Department Name||Interview Date|
|Anesthesiology/ Anatomy/ Biochemistry/ Dermatology (Skin & STD)/ EMSD/ Forensic Medicine/ General Medicine/ General Surgery/ Neonatology/ Nuclear Medicine/ Obst & Gynaec/ Ophthalmology||15th October 2019|
|Orthopedics/ Pediatrics/ Pathology/ Physiology/ P & SM (Community Medicine)/ Psychiatry/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Radio-Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy/ Transfusion Medicine||16th October 2019|
Important Links for JIPMER Careers 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
JIPMER is one among the not very many establishments in the nation which is giving educating from undergrad to super specialty and sub-claims to fame, directing way breaking exploration and giving forte care of the high request. The model of giving free claim to fame social insurance while keeping up quality and wellbeing makes JIPMER a remarkable model in the nation. JIPMER’s achievement in giving the best treatment even to the least reasonable in the general public makes it a model of claim to fame care conveyance of things to come.
JIPMER keeps on positioning among the top best five restorative schools in the nation. JIPMER is seeing the extension as new grounds like JIPMER Karaikkal, JIPMER effort focus at Yanam separated from the destined to be appointed screening OPD square and super specialty Extention square. Reasonable designs for Puducherry second grounds for Institute of organ transplantation and Institute of cutting edge injury and recovery were started during this period.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|ONGC Recruitment||1000+ – AEE, Chemist, Programming Officer & Other||[30-04-2020]|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Recruitment||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|AASL Recruitment||119 – Supervisor, Sr Trainee & Others||[13-11-2019]|
|SSB Recruitment||356 – Sub Inspectors (SI) & Constable Gd||[15-10-2019]|
|CCL Recruitment||750 – Trade Apprentice||[15-10-2019]|
|IBPS Recruitment||12075 – Clerk||[09-10-2019]|
|HEC Recruitment||70 – Technical Workers, GM, DGM & Senior Manager||[04-10-2019]|
|BEL Recruitment||91 – Contract Engineer, Apprentice, Manager & Others||[03-10-2019]|
|ECIL Recruitment||200 – Junior Technical Officer||[30-09-2019]|
|HPCL Recruitment||199 – Maintenance Technician, Lab Analysts & Junior Fire and Safety Inspector||[30-09-2019]|