MSU Recruitment 2019 @ www.msubaroda.ac.in
MSU Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 678 Faculty Vacancies. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has advertised a notification for the Professor and Other Teaching Faculty Jobs. Aspirants looking for Teaching jobs in Maharaja Sayajirao University can use this MSU Recruitment Notification. Eligible can submit their Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Application form 2019 from 08th July 2019. Applicants have to send the hard copy of the online application with the essential documents to the respective address before the last date.
Applications will be screened and shortlisted by authorities of MSU Recruitment board and invite for an interview. The last date to submit the Online application is 23rd August 2019. Incomplete applications or the applications reached or submitted after the last date will be rejected. Selected candidates will be placed in the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda as per the rules of MSU Recruitment Board.
Maharaja Sayajirao Faculty Recruitment 2019 – 678 Teaching Jobs
|Organization Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post Name||Professor and Other|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Job|
MSU Baroda Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2019
- Post Graduation/ Ph. D/ Equivalent Degree from an Indian recognized institution/ university approved by UGC/ AICTE/ NCTE/ NCRTE/ PCI / Similar statuary councils.
- Completed Master Degree level with a minimum of 55% of marks and good academic record.
- Qualified in NET Eligibility Test conducted by UGC, CSIR, or similar other tests accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Ph. D degree is necessary for the professors and Assistant professor of direct recruitment basis.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Application Fee should be paid through Online Mode by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Application Fee is Not Refundable
- General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ SEBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Do a check with the MSU Recruitment Official Notification 2019.
- Screening Process
How to Apply Online for Baroda MSU Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Tick on the Accept Declaration tab after reading the given details.
- Hit on the Confirmed& Apply option.
- Get into the Registration page of MSU Recruitment 2019.
- Select the desired post, post type, and department/ programme options.
- Give valid mail ID, mobile number and password details.
- Hit on the Register tab and get a unique registration number.
- Log in to the application form page.
- Enter educational qualification, personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Make fee payment properly through online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further process.
- Send the hard copy of the application form with supporting documents to the respective address.
Office of the Registrar,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
Vadodara – 390002
Important Dates for MSU Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Submit the application form||08th July 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the application form||23rd August 2019|
Important Links for Baroda MSU Jobs 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU), earlier Baroda College is a state-funded college in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India. Initially settled as a school in 1881, it turned into a college in 1949 after the freedom of the nation. It was later renamed after its supporter Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, the previous leader of Baroda State having a place the illustrious Gaekwad administration of the Marathas. It’s an exceptionally Famous College in Western India. The college has its beginnings in the Baroda College, set up in 1881 by Baroda State.
The principal building, which houses the Faculty of Arts, was structured by Robert Fellowes Chisholm in Indo-Saracenic design style, in a combination of Indian and Byzantine curves and vaults in the block and polychromed stone. The fundamental arch on the meeting lobby was designed according to the incredible vault of the Gol Gumbaz in Bijapur. Pratap Singh Gaekwad of Baroda (1908–1968) (the last Maharaja of the past Baroda State) established the college in 1949 on the desires of his granddad, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III (1863–1939), and settled the “Sir Sayajirao Diamond Jubilee and Memorial Trust” which exists to date, taking into account the training and different needs of the individuals of the previous Baroda State
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|Gujarat Police Recruitment||27,532 – Police Personnel||[Updated Soon]|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Gujarat Post Office Recruitment||2510 – GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)||[04-09-2019]|
|NTPC Recruitment||79 – Trainee||[31-08-2019]|