Delhi High Court Question Paper for Chauffeur, Sr Personal Secretary, Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Judicial Services (JS) preliminary and mains exam 2020. Candidates download the Delhi High Court exam previous year question paper pdf for free on this page. Also, check the Delhi high court Chauffeur exam pattern and exam date details in the article.
Delhi High Court Question Paper
Delhi High Court Previous Year Question Paper is helpful for the applicants in the preparation. Aspirants who applied for Chauffeur, DJS, JJA (technical), stenographer, personal assistant & other vacancies can find the model question paper below. We have given a separate section for each Delhi high court question paper below.
Delhi High Court Question Paper on our page is free to download. Hence, find the links below and download the free pdf. Check the exam pattern for DJS prelims and mains, JJA, Steno & other posts. Here are few details regarding the Delhi high court vacancies 2020. For more latest Delhi high court recruitment check our page.
Delhi High Court Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Chauffeur, DJS, JJA, Sr Personal Secretary & other|
|Delhi HC Chauffeur Stage 2/Skill Test Date 2020||22nd Dec 2020 to 19th Jan 2020|
|DHC Judicial Service Prelims Exam date 2020||2nd February 2020|
|DHC Judicial Service Mains Exam date 2020||14th & 15th March 2020|
Aspirants can find the exam date and other details in the sections following. Check the topic wise Delhi high court Chauffeur, judicial services prelims, mains, JJA (technical), PA in our DHC Exam Syllabus page. However, the link for Delhi High Court Previous Year Question Paper pdf.
- Delhi High Court Chauffeur Model Exam Papers
- Delhi Judicial services exam question paper pdf
- DHC JJA previous year question paper
- DHC personal secretary previous year question paper
DHC Chauffeur Sample Papers Pdf
Delhi High Court released recruitment notification for 35 Chauffeur vacancy posts. Applicants who have already applied for exams and are waiting for exam date to get released. Here, is the good news for you people. The Board has released exam date and it is scheduled to be conducted from 22nd December 2020 to 19th January 2020. For preparation purpose, we have given DHC Chauffeur Solved question paper free download pdf. Use it to score better in the exam.
Delhi High Court Chauffeur Exam Paper Pattern Pdf
Delhi HC Chauffeur Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
|DHC Chauffeur Last Year Papers Pdf||Download|
|Delhi High Court Question Paper||Download|
|Delhi HC Model Papers||Download|
|Delhi HC Chauffeur Old Test Papers||Download|
Delhi Judicial Services Exam Question Paper Pdf
Looking for Delhi high court judicial services preliminary, mains exam question paper pdf. Then find the direct download links for DJS exam 2020 in the tabular section below.
Check the complete exam pattern details for Delhi judicial services examination in this section. List our the sections need to cover and start your preparation today.
Delhi Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|Constitution of India|
|Code of Civil Procedure|
|Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Principles Governing Arbitration Law|
|Specific Relief Act|
- Exam Type is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks for Prelims Exam are 200.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
Delhi Judicial Service Mains Exam Paper Pattern 2020
|General Knowledge & Language||250|
|Civil Law I||200|
|Civil Law II||200|
- Mains Exam is of Conventional Type.
- Maximum marks for the Mains Exam is 850.
Find the respective links and download DJC Prelims and Mains Question Paper Pdf from the tables below and refer all the papers. Hope our material will help you in cracking the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2020. Also, share the page URL with your friends who are in search of Delhi High Court Question Papers.
Delhi Judicial Service(DJS) Prelims Question Papers – Exam Study Material Pdf
|Judicial Services Question Papers Prelims Exam 2011||Download|
|Delhi High Court JS Exam Study material Pdf||Download|
Delhi Judicial Service(DJS) Mains Question Papers – Civil Law-I
|Delhi High Court Judicial Services Mains General Knowledge Study Material||Download|
|English language and Grammar Study material Pdf||Download|
|2005 DJS Main Question Paper||Download|
|2006 Delhi Judicial Services Main Previous Papers||Download|
|2007 Delhi Judicial Services Main Model Papers||Download|
|2008 Delhi Judicial Services Main Study Material||Download|
|2010 Delhi High Court Previous Year Question papers Pdf||Download|
Judicial Services Exam Mains Previous Papers – Criminal Law
|2005 Delhi Judicial Services Main Question paper with Answers||Download|
|2006 Delhi High Court Question paper Pdf||Download|
|2007 Delhi High Court Judicial Services Main Model Paper||Download|
|2008 Delhi Judicial Services Main Model Paper||Download|
|2010 Djs Main Question paper||Download|
Delhi High Court JJA Previous Year Question Papers
Delhi high court JJA (technical) and other posts written exam is organized by the recruitment board. Aspirants who are waiting for the junior judicial assistant vacancies will be getting the official notification soon.
Aspirants who are looking for Delhi high court junior judicial services question paper can download here. The Delhi JJA (technical) previous year paper below is only for reference purpose. Hence, download and refer all the exam paper given in the tabular section.
Junior Judicial Services Delhi High Court Exam Pattern details
|General Intelligence||10||120 mins|
- OMR based written examination will be conducted, where the question paper is of objective type.
- 0.25 negative marks will be there for wrong answers.
Delhi high court jja technical previous year paper
|DHC jja previous year question papers||English|
|Delhi high court JJA question paper||Quantitative|
|Delhi high court jja technical previous papers||Reasoning|
|Delhi HC JJA exam model paper pdf||Computer knowledge|
|Delhi high court junior judicial assistant question paper||General Awareness|
Delhi High Court Private Secretary Previous Year Question Paper
Aspirants looking for Delhi high court Private Secretary & Administrative Officers exam previous year question paper can find here. Also, check the exam pattern before starting your preparation. Both the exam pattern and question paper are helpful for the applicants in the preparation. Hence, find the direct download link for Delhi high court question paper pdf here.
Candidates applied for DHC PS posts will have questions on English, general knowledge, and general intelligence. Where the question paper is of objective type having multiple choice questions. Find the overview of exam pattern in the table below.
Delhi High Court Private Secretary Exam Pattern Details
- English Language (Essay, Grammar & Translation) – 200 Marks – 3 Hours Duration.
- Skill Test – Shorthand Dictation in English – 5 minutes duration – At speed of 120 w.p.m to be transcribed on a computer in English in 40 Minutes.
- Typing Test in English of 10 minutes duration on the computer in English at the speed of 45 w.p.m
DHC Administrative Officer Test Pattern Pdf
Written Exam Part 1: 100 Marks for 3 Hours duration
- Delhi High Court (Original Side) Rules, 2018
- High Court Rules and Orders Vol.V.
- Practice Directions and Rules issued by Delhi High Court on different subjects including Electronic Filing (e-filing);, Issuance of Summons Notices through Speed Post; Public Interest Litigation Rules, 2010, etc.
- Delhi High Court (Right to Information) Rules, 2006 as amended up-to-date; Notificational Practice Directions issued in respect thereof; and the RTI Act, 2005
Written Exam Part 2: 100 Marks – 3 Hours Duration
- Court Fees Act, 1870;
- Criminal Procedure Code-Sections 28 to 31 and 372 to 405; and Constitution of India-Fundamental Rights ((Part-III-Articles 12 to 35),
- Civil Procedure Code – Part VII (Appeals) and Part VIII (Reference,’ Review and Revision) Orders S,22, 32, four ~ and,44;
- The candidates, who would obtain SO% marks in e~ch of Papers I and II of the written tests would ‘be called for an interview.
- Directive Principles, of State Policy (Part-IV-Articles’ 36 to S1), Fundamental Duties (Part-IVA – Article S1A). ‘
Delhi High Court Personal Secretary Previous Question Papers
|Delhi High Court Personal Secreatry Practice Papers||Hindi|
|DHC PS question paper||English|
|Delhi high court personal secretary exam model paper||General intelligence|
|Delhi HC personal secretary exam question paper pdf||Reasoning|