Eligible candidates will be required to appear interview for the Apprentice Posts. The date, Time & Place of the Written Test / Interview will be intimated to eligible/ short-listed candidates through Post, Email, and the SAIL website. Candidates who want to apply for SAIL jobs 2023 are advised to read all the information in the sections below. After reading this, candidates will be able to determine if they are eligible for the posts or not. If suitable, the candidates can download the application form and submit it to the prescribed address.
SAIL Jobs 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||261|
|Name of Post||Apprentice (Graduates/Technicians and Trade Apprentices) Posts|
|Starting date to submit an application||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit an application||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location|| All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
SAIL Apprentice Posts Vacancy 2023
The details of the vacancy as given in the SAIL Recruitment 2023 is as below
- Trade Apprentice Posts – 113 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Posts – 107 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 41 Posts
- Total – 261 Posts
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in SAIL Jobs 2023 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply,
SAIL Academic Qualification:
- As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed Degree / Diploma / ITI or equal from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
SAIL Apprentice Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 24 Years
For the age limit as given in the SAIL Recruitment 2023, refer to the official notification
SAIL Careers Selection Process:
Pay Scale for SAIL Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.7,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.12,000/-
SAIL Online Application Fee:
- No Application Fee for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates must first register using the given portals.
- Trade Apprentice: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration closes on 30/11/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in to the home page ->Click Apprentice Opportunities.
- Search Establishment name -> Click Apply.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant, correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Dates for SAIL Apprentice Jobs 2023
|Starting date to submit application||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit application||Updated Soon|