Assam TET Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Post||Syllabus Link|
|Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher||Click Here|
|Graduate Teacher||Click Here|
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Assam TET Syllabus 2020: Dear Aspirants !! Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Officials are going to conducting TET Examination on 19th January 2020 for recruiting various Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, and the Hindi Teacher Posts. So all the aspirants should take an entire analysis of the Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 and also the Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test Exam Pattern to make the preparation effectively for Assam TET Recruitment 2020.
To prepare well for the examination candidates should refer to all the topics covered for the examination. We suggested the aspirants refer to Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020to secure top marks in the written examination. For the sake of candidates, we have also provided the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2020, Syllabus and also the Assam Secondary TET Previous Papers to score the highest marks in Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test on this page. Scroll down to know more detailed information about the Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 and also the Exam Pattern.
Assam High School TET Exam Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher|
|Name of the Examination||Teacher’s Eligibility Test|
|Closing Date to Apply||25th November 2019|
|Assam TET Examination Date||19th January 2020|
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Assamese/ Bengali/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi||50||50|
|Pedagogy and General English||100||100|
Selection Procedures for Assam Secondary Teacher’s Eligibility Test will be based on the following phases. All the aspirants who want to get through this exam have to perform well in all of these phases. So, aspirants must know the Assam TET selection phases are mentioned below
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020-21 PDF
Assam High School TET Syllabus For General Studies
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- General Science and Technology
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- The economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
Assam TET Secondary Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
- Scientific, and Technological advancements
Assam High School TET Pedagogy Syllabus
Teaching – Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Educational Psychology- It’s Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- the role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- the role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
Assam Secondary TET Syllabus – General English
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Important Links Related To Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Assam TET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Candidates can download the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern on our site. We have provided the complete details regarding the Assam TET Syllabus. Applicants can also check the Assam TET Results, Old Papers on our website. We have given the direct link to download the syllabus and exam pattern. Aspirants can visit the official website to know furthermore details regarding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has recently released the recruitment notification to fill up the Graduate Teacher Posts. Candidates who are searching for the Teaching Jobs can apply before the last date. For further more details regarding the Assam TET Recruitment 2020 check on our site. We have given Latest Employment News and Latest Govt Jobs on our website. Applicants who are waiting for the Government Jobs in Assam can utilize this notification.
Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan|
|Posts Name||Graduate Teacher Posts|
Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants who have applied can check the exam pattern before appearing the exam because the exam pattern makes your preparation easy. Check the below Graduate Teacher Secondary School Assam Exam Pattern.
|Test Type||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type||Part – I||General Studies||100||100|
|Part – II||Pedagogy||100||100|
ATET Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination Conducted by the Assam Secondary School Board.
- Written Examination.
Download Assam TET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Applicants who are appearing the exam can download the syllabus here. We have provided the Complete Syllabus for Graduate Teacher. We had given the direct link to download the Assam TET Syllabus through on click.
General Studies Syllabus
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- the Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
Current Affairs Syllabus
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic Development.
- Technological advancements, etc
General English Syllabus
- Tense Forms.
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals.
- Direct and indirect narration.
- Active and passive voice.
- Appropriate prepositions.
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms.
- Pairs of Words.
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal.
- Report Writing.
- Phrases and idioms.
- Sentence structure – word order.
- Paragraph writing.
- Precis writing.
- Miscellaneous Corrections.
- Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy.
- Educational Psychology.
- Psychology of Adolescence.
Important Links Related to Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan