Candidates who are looking for BMC Exam Syllabus, get a direct link to download the Syllabus Pdf at a free of cost. We have given detailed information about the Exam Pattern & topics required to make your preparation better. Download the Syllabus Pdf from the below section and get ready well to score best in the written examination.
|Post Name||Syllabus Link|
|Junior Engineer||Click Here|
|Sub Engineer (SE)||Click Here|
|Group D Class IV||Click Here|
BMC Syllabus 2020 PDF
BMC Syllabus 2020: Birhan Mumbai Municipal Corporation has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of 341 Junior Engineers. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can use this wonderful opportunity to get their dream job. Candidates who have applied for these jobs start preparing and discuss the topics involved in the subject with your friends or neighbors. Aspirants who are willing to become Junior Engineer can move forward to this stream and opportunity. Board has decided to conduct the written examination to recruit the eligible candidates into the vacancies. A huge number of applicants applied for this examination.
Aspirants read and learn the related topics because the competition is huge and tough and also on this page, we mentioned exam pattern and syllabus to understand easily for the candidates. Go through BMC JE Exam Syllabus 2020 and prepare accordingly with the specified subjects. Those contenders who have applied for MCGM BMC Junior Engineer should check BMC MCGM JE Syllabus 2020 from here. Applicants who are looking at BMC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020 can check below-given details. By referring to the entitled stuff regarding the BMC Syllabus 2020 and even the BMC MCGM Junior Engineer JE Exam Pattern, you can perform well in the exam.
BMC Junior Engineer Exam 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai – Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
In this section, complete details of the MCGM Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 are given in a table format. Therefore, candidates can get the detailed information of the name of the subject, the number of marks, the number of questions, the time duration of the exam and the type of the examination. So, All the contestants must start your early preparation with the help of the MCGM Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 to get the Govt job in Maharashtra.
BMC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Time Duration: 1 Hour|
Candidates should attend the Written Examination first. Then, the qualified candidates will be called for the next round of the MCGM Junior Engineer Selection Process 2020 that is the Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Download BMC Syllabus 2020-20 PDF
All the applicants who are attending the BMC Junior Engineer Examination must start their preparation along with BMC Syllabus 2020. Because with the help of BMC Syllabus and Exam Pattern aspirants will get a clear idea regarding the weightage marks for individual questions. So, in order to help the candidates, we have enclosed MCGM Junior Engineer Syllabus in PDF format in the below sections. Every examination having huge competition from various number aspirants. If you want to get more score in Examination you must cover each and every single topic in the Syllabus of MCGM Jobs. So, download BMC Syllabus 2020 PDF and start your preparation with the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
MCGM BMC Junior Engineer General Awareness Syllabus
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Important Dates
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Science and innovations
- New inventions
- Economic problems in India
- Geography of India
- National and International current affairs
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- World organizations
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
General Intelligence – MCGM Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
MCGM Junior Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Quantity Estimation
- Building Code
- Town Planning
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
- Building Planning
- Hydraulic Structure
- Professional practice
- Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road)
BMC JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics
- Energy conservation
- Engineering Materials
- The Strength of Materials
- Management Information System
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Meteorology and Inspection
- Product Design and Development
- Fluid Machines
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Operations Research
- Machine Design
- Industry Safety
- Inventory Control
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metal Casting
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design
- Inventory Control
MCGM BMC Junior Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Analysis of Dist Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Engineering topics
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical
- Power Engineering
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
Important Links Related To Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
BMC Syllabus 2020: Candidates who are applying for the Sub Engineer Posts under the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation/Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai can get here the complete details of the posts. The total number of vacancies released is 291. Aspirants can get here the complete details of the BMC Syllabus as well as the Exam Pattern in an elaborated way. To know about the recruitment process go through the below link mentioned below.
BMC Syllabus 2020
Applicants residing in Maharashtra can now apply for the posts of Sub Engineer under the Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai. Candidates can get here the details of BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus Pdf as well as the Previous Papers links. So go through the full notification and prepare well for the exam.
BMC Sub Engineer Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for the Sub Engineer Post need to go through the following selection process-
- Written Test.
BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus 2020 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|Post Names||Sub Engineer (SE)|
BMC Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Marks|
- The written examination will consist of total 100 marks.
- There will be three sections: Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Technical
BMC Syllabus for Sub Engineer 2020
Here is the detailed BMC MCGM Sub Engineer Syllabus 2020. Hence, applied aspirants can refer to those before they start their preparation.
BMC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020 – Civil Engineering
- Building Construction & Materials
- Strength of materials
- Theory of structures
- Steel structures
- Design of reinforced concrete structures (Working stress and limit state)
- Construction Planning and Management
- Estimating, costing and Valuation
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Syllabus for BMC Sub Engineer 2020 – Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design Concepts
- Strength of material
- Fluid Mechanics
- IC engines
- Parts of Vehicles
- The concept of SI and CI Engines
- Electrical power transmission & distribution
- Cables and wires
- Principles of Digital Instruments
- Firefighting apparatus and systems etc.
BMC Sub Engineer Technical Syllabus Pdf 2020
- Regional Plan (R.P) Need of contents of Regional Plan Surveys necessary for Regional Plan Design & planning (Architectural) principle of planning Building Construction (Architectural point of view) planing
- Town Planning Scheme Concept of T.P.S Relation with D.P. Original Plot, Final Plot, Semi-final Plot Function of Arbitrator Cost of Scheme
- Development Plan (D.P.) Surveys, types, duration etc. Implementation and Financial Aspects.
- Building Permission a) Building bye-laws b) Development c) Document Required for development permission d) Measurement Plan e) Layout of Land f) F.S.I, TDR g) Development charge
- Environment Aspects Environment Protection Acts. Surveys
- Transportation Surveys Classification of Roads Public transport needs Requirement of civil aviation and Railways
BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus 2020 Important Links
- Download BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus Pdf 2020 – Click Here
- Check BMC Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
- Download BMC Previous Papers 2020 – Click Here
- BMC Official Website – Click Here
BMC Mumbai Group D Syllabus
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Syllabus 2020: BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Syllabus is updated here for reference. Candidates who have applied for BMC recruitment can refer to this page for the syllabus. Go through the following sections and download the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Group D Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. You can download the Syllabus in pdf format for free of cost. Also, interested aspirants can visit the official website of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation @ mcgm.gov.in for MCGM Syllabus 2020 for Group D Class IV Exam.
The applicants have to undergo the following rounds,
- Written Examination.
BMC Syllabus 2020 Details – www.mcgm.gov.in
|Name of the Organization|| Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
|Post Name||Group D Class IV Posts|
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Group D Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|4.||Arithmetic & Reasoning||25||25|
The BMC Exam Pattern is updated here. Hence, take the help of the above-mentioned exam pattern and start your preparation. Also, refer the MCGM Group D Syllabus to know the details of the subjects or each topic.
Latest BMC Group D Syllabus 2020
The BMC Mumbai Group D Syllabus has been explained below. So, check it carefully and download it for better understanding.
BMC MCGM Labour Group D Syllabus – Mathematics
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length.
- Rational Numbers.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Syllabus 2020 – General Studies
- General Knowledge of Science.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Current Affairs.
- History of State And Country.
- Name of Ministers.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixture and Allegation.
Group D MCGM Syllabus 2020 – English Language
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verb….).
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice.
- Select the right Plural forms.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Select the right Question Tag.
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund).
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb).
- Select the correct sentence.
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences).