Download CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus Pdf
Are you the one who is in search of CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018? Then you are on the right page. Here is the updated CG Vyapam Accountant and Sanitary Inspector Syllabus. Download it now and start your preparation. Get the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. The board has not released the CG Vyapam Exam Written Test date. Therefore, candidates need to start their preparation to crack the exam. Hence, applicants can approach the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board 2018 Syllabus Pdf, Exam Pattern.
- Written Examination.
CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Accountant and Sanitary Inspector|
|Starting date to apply||15th February 2018|
|Closing date to apply||7th March 2018|
|Exam Date||1st April 2018|
Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam Accountant Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Exam Type||Parts||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Exam||A||Computer Knowledge||50||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|5.||About Chhattisgarh GK||20|
|7.||Sports & Games||05|
|8.||India and Foreign Countries||05|
CG Vyapam Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Parts||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||I||Sanitary Inspector subject related questions||75||75|
|4.||GK (Chhattisgarh State)|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Syllabus – English/Hindi:
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spot the Error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Sentence Structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2018 – Maths/ Numerical Ability:
- Ratio and Time.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Whole Numbers.
- Tables and Graphs.
CG Vyapam Accountant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- Working of the Internet.
- Important Abbreviations.
- MS Office and shortcuts used in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Database.
- Basics of Computer.
- Generations of Computers.
- Basic Networking.
- Input/ Output Devices.
- Knowledge of Software/ Hardware.
General Knowledge Syllabus for CG Vyapam Exam 2018:
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest, and Agriculture of India.
- Current Affairs and sports.
- History of Chhattisgarh and contribution of Chhattisgarh in the National Movement.
- Constitution of India and Polity.
- Tribes, Special Tradition, Teej, and Festival, Dance, Archeological, and Tourist center of Chhattisgarh.
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
The applicants searching for the CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018 can check here. We have uploaded the syllabus as per the CG Vyapam notification. Interested candidates can check and download the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Staff Nurse. The syllabus is very important for the aspirants going to appear for the exam. Therefore, download the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam 2018 Syllabus from the link provided and start your preparation. Moreover, interested aspirants can also visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in and download the CG Vyapam 2018 Syllabus Pdf along with the Test Pattern.
The applicants applied for the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 have to undergo the following recruitment process,
- Written Examination.
CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018 Details – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Starting date to apply||15th December 2017|
|Closing date to apply||8th January 2018|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Staff Nurse Subjects||100||100|
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Officials will conduct a written examination of 100 marks. There will be 100 questions of objective type. Applicants will get 2 Hours to complete the test. Also, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer. Hence, applicants are requested to prepare well by referring the CG Vyapam Exam 2018 Syllabus.
Download CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus for Staff Nurse
Here, we have updated the Latest CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018. Applicants can start their preparation by referring the syllabus and exam pattern. The Chhattisgarh Vyapam Syllabus Pdf is essential for the aspirants applied for the Staff Nurse exam. Referring the syllabus will help the candidate to understand the scheme of the paper. Also, it will be helpful to understand the important topics for the exam. Hence, read the article carefully and download the CG Vyapam Exam 2018 Syllabus in Pdf format.
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2018
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Mental Health Nursing.
- Professional Trends.
- Nursing Research.
- Computer Education.
- Nursing Education.
- Nursing Administration.
CG Vyapam Syllabus for Anatomy:
- Cell Structure.
- Classification of bones.
- Type of Tissue.
- Types of muscles, joints.
- Structure of heart.
- Blood vessels.
- Structure of Respirator.
- Sense organs.
- Structure of Eye.
- Digestive organs.
- Lymph nodes.
- Organs of the urinary system.
- Male & Female reproductive organs.
- Autonomic nervous system.
Staff Nurse Syllabus for Physiology:
- Functions of joints.
- Actions of Chief muscle.
- Functions of the neuron.
- Blood composition.
- Functions of heart.
- Blood pressure – Blood circulation.
- Respiration – Mechanism of Respiration.
- Functions of skin /Function of the kidney.
- Regulation of body temperature.
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance.
- Functions of Pituitary Thyroid.
- Pancreas Adrenals.
- Functions of Eye, Ear, Nose, Tongue, Menstrual cycle, Menopause’.
- Functions of Reproductive organs, Testes & its functions.
Check Staff Nurse CG Vyapam Syllabus of Microbiology:
- Classification of Microorganism.
- Pathogenic and non- pathogenic organisms.
- Transmission of infection.
- Modes of transmission of infection.
- Immunization schedule.
- Disinfection Chemotherapy.
- Cross infection.
- Infection control Pasteurisation.
- Examination of the slide.
- Methods of sample collection.
- Factors influencing microbial growth.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Syllabus of Fundamentals of Nursing:
- Introduction to Nursing, Definition of Nurse, Meaning of Nursing, Ethics of Nursing, Health Care Agencies, Hospital & Community.
- Nursing Care of the Patient/Client Admission of Patent, Bed, and Bed Making Maintenance of Therapeutic environment psychosocial Environment, Nursing process, and Nursing Care Plan, Recording & Reporting, Discharge of Patient.
- Basic Nursing care & needs of the patient Hygienic needs of physical needs, Nutritional Needs, Safety Needs, Activity & exercise.
- Assessment of patient/client – physical Assessment.
- Therapeutic Nursing Care & Procedure. Asepsis – Hand Washing, Disinfection, Autoclaving care of temlization of Articles, Liven, Care of Respiratory System, Gastro-Intestinal Tract, Urinary System, Skin & Mucous Membrane.
- Basic needs are care of the special condition. Unconscious, Handicapped, Dying Patient.
- Introduction of Pharmacology concept, classification, Administration of Drugs General Action of Drugs, Nursing implication in Administration of Drugs.
- First Aid, Emergency Care, Bums, Fire, Accidents, Hemorrhage, Community Emergency Flood, – Earthquakes – Famine – Disaster, Personal Hygiene.
CG Vyapam Syllabus for Medical-Surgical Nursing:
- Causes of diseases.
- Control of infection.
- Pre-operative & post-operative care.
- Preventive and rehabilitative aspects of the respiratory system.
- Angina Pectoris.
- Cardiac arrests.
- Varicose veins and aneurysms.
- Blood transfusion.
- Dental caries.
- Peptic ulcers.
- OT Technique.
- Acute & Chronic nephritis.
- Prostatic Hypertrophy.
- A migraine.
- Spinal cord compressions.
- Neuritis and neuralgia.
- Heatstroke, etc.
Maternal and Child Health Nursing Syllabus for CG Vyapam Exam:
- Morbidity and Mortality rates.
- Female Pelvis.
- Reproductive organs.
- Foetal development.
- Apgar scoring.
- Normal Pregnancy.
- care during pregnancy.
- diseases associated with pregnancy.
- Stages of labor.
- Normal delivery.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Postnatal care.
- ABNORMALITIES: During pregnancy, During labor.
- Operative procedures, M.T.P, Laparoscopy, F.W. devices.
- Role of a midwife.
- Minor disorders of the newborn.
- The Healthy Child.
- The seak Child.
- Children with various diseases & disorder.
- The welfare of Children, etc.
Community Health Nursing CG Vyapamn Syllabus:
- Definition and concept of health and disease Concept.
- Primary Healthcare.
- Differences between institutional and community Health nursing.
- Qualities and function of community Health nurse Family Health Services.
- School Health Services, Health problems of India.
- Referral System.
- The function of health personnel in clinics.
- Health Education at home.
- Health Services organization at different Levels.
- National, State, Local in urban and rural areas.
- Special community health Services and nurse role.
- Industrial nursing.
- Geriatric nursing.
- Importance of Sex education and sex hygiene.
- Problems of sex affecting health, etc.
Nutrition Syllabus for CG Vyapam Examination 2018:
- Constituents of food Protein.
- Food requirements- calories and constituents.
- Preservation and storage of food
- Normal diet.
- Menu planning Diet therapy.
- Hospital diets.
- Special diets for patients.
CG Vyapam Mental Health Nursing Syllabus:
- Mental health.
- Mental illness.
- Psychiatric team.
- Characteristics of mentally healthy person.
- Causes of mental illness.
- Legal aspects.
- Misconceptions about mental illness.
- Classification of mental illness.
- Sign & symptoms of common mental illness.
- Electroconvulsive therapy.
- Drug therapy.
- Socio therapy.
- Role of nurse in the management of the various type of patient.
- Admission and discharge of the psychiatric patient.
- Development of community acceptance.
- Prevention of mental illness.
Psychology Syllabus for Staff Nursing:
- Dynamics of human behavior.
- Emotions in health and disease (Comfort, Frustration, Defence mechanisms).
- Intelligence (Mental ability. Measurements of intelligence).
- Learning, Thinking & Reasoning, Group behavior, Interpersonal relations.
CG Vypam Syllabus for Sociology:
- The Family Life Education.
- The society, Rural, and Urban Society.
- Social Problems.
- Social Group.
- Social Security.
- Health Economics.
- Population Explosion.
- Budgeting for the Family.
Professional Trends CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018:
- Nursing as a professional.
- Code of Nursing Ethics.
- Agreement and bonds.
- The Scope of Guidance and Counseling.
- Means of continuing education.
- Purpose and laws of Nursing.
- Indian Nursing Council.
- State Registration Nursing Council (Functions.
- Professional Health Organization.
- Health Agencies : Voluntary – National – International.
Nursing Research CG Vyapam 2018 Exam Syllabus:
- Definition / Meaning of research.
- Need and importance of Nursing research.
- Research approaches.
- Use of research in Nursing practice.
Syllabus for CG Vyapam Computer Education:
- Parts of Computer.
- Disc operating system.
- Word processing.
- Window application.
- Computer-aided Teaching.
- Uses of Computer in Nursing.
Nursing Education Syllabus for CG Vyapam:
- Means and Philosophy of Nursing education.
- Nursing education pattern in Indian.
- Steps of Curriculum Plan.
- Lesson Plan,
- Principles of teaching Methods of teaching – Lecture, demonstration, laboratory, seminars, discussion, Conference, Workshop, Clinical teaching methods.
- Communication skills principles of evaluation.
- Evaluation tools use and importance of Educational Media.
- Evaluation Programme.
CG Vyapam Staff Nursing Syllabus for Nursing Administration:
- Components and Principles of Administration in Nursing Service.
- Organization and Functions of Hospital and Community Staffing.
- Job Description of various staff.
- Supervision and Evaluation.
- Staff and Students Ward Management.
- Records and Reports
- Control and line of authority.