- 1 CUTN Exam Syllabus 2016 & AE Exam Pattern
- 1.1 CUTN Recruitment – 32 non-Teaching Vacancies
- 1.2 Central University of Tamil Nadu AE Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
CUTN Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2016 available here for download. Interested candidates can check the CUTN Recruitment 2016 Notification to apply for the non-Teaching job at the Central University of Tamil Nadu. Therefore applied candidates will seek for the exam syllabus & exam pattern. Here we provided the CUTN Syllabus pdf, exam pattern along with the previous question paper pdf. Aspirants can check the exam pattern & can download the syllabus & previous papers pdf here for download.
CUTN Exam Syllabus 2016 & AE Exam Pattern
The Aspirants who are looking for the CUTN Exam Syllabus, you can get it here. The Central University of Tamil Nadu AE Syllabus & the exam pattern has provided here. Along with all these CUTN AE Previous papers also provided below for download. Candidates can use them to know the test pattern & frequently used questions. By this aspirants will get an idea about the preparation of exam.
The board of Tamil Nadu Central University is already started receiving the applications for AE, JE & other jobs. There is very tough competition for these jobs. So, the aspirants who applied for the job in CUTN can start your preparation as early as possible. The candidates who has shortlisted in written test in written test will be called to next rounds of selection.
CUTN Recruitment – 32 non-Teaching Vacancies
The Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently published an employment news to fill 32 Vacancies in Various non-Testing Jobs. Interested candidates can check this recruitment notification & can apply for the job before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply for the job before on online before 30th September 2016. The Online applications are available on official website from 24th August 2016. Till now so many candidates had already applied for these jobs released under the CUTN Recruitment notification 2016. Remaining interested candidates who are looking for the jobs in Tamil Nadu can check the Vacancy details and eligibility for apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the job based on their performance in Written Test conducted by the Central University of Tamil Nadu. For more details about the Recruitment, notification candidates can visit the official notification advertisement.
Central University of Tamil Nadu AE Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Applied candidates will be shortlisted by the Written Test. The written test has 2 parts and contains 150 objective type questions. Part I contains 50 relevant subject wise questions. Part II contains 100 questions from aptitude & general knowledge. Below we provided the CUTN Exam pattern. Candidates can go through the below table to know about the exam pattern & questions.
|Written Test||Part I||Civil||50||120|
|Part II||Genral Knowledge||100|
CUTN Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Engineering Drawings.
- Engineering Materials.
- Concrete Technology.
- The design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Structural Analysis.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Manegement.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- The Strength of Materials.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- Nation based affairs.
- Sikkim State based affairs.
- Nation based.
- Civil Engineering related.
- History related.
- Sikkim State based.
The Central University of Tamil Nadu AE Syllabus for Civil
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- The design of Structure.
- The strength of Materials.
- Steel Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Bridge Architecture etc.
General Awareness for CUTN Exam Syllabus
- Tamil Nadu – Important Events.
- Culture & Heritage, Literature, etc.
- Economy & Finance.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Knowledge.
- History – India & Gujarat.
- Geography – India & Gujarat.
- General Mathematics.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Trains & Distances.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interprepation etc,
- Mental Ability.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Figural Series.
- Data Sufficiency
- Syllogisms etc.
- Gujarati Language Grammar.
- English Language.
- Articles, Pronouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Questiontag.
- Verb and Tense, Agreement between subject and verb, Gerund, Participles.
- Model auxiliaries, Usage of a can, may, could, should, etc.
- Use of some, many, any, few, a little, since and for.
- Active and passive voice.
- The degree of adjectives.
- Common errors of usage etc.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Exam Syllabus Details
Organization Name: Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Posts: Asst Engineer, Junior Engineer, Lab Assistant, Ast Executive & other posts.
Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, India.
Official website: www.cutn.ac.in
Last date to Apply: 30/09/2016.
Click here for the official Advt download: Official Advt