Free Pdf Download India Post Bank Syllabus 2016 is available here. India Post Payments Bank written exam is conducted in the month of December 2016/ January 2017. So candidates are advised to download India Post Exam Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to score good marks in the Exam. Applied candidates can check the more details regarding the IPPB Scale 1, Scale 2, & Scale 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern @ indiapost.gov.in.
IPPB Asst Manger Syllabus 2016 Pdf
Applicants who have applied for the Asst Manger Post of Indian Post, they can get the IPPB Syllabus on our website. Candidates can also check the India Post Bank Exam Pattern and test papers here. Aspirants who are appearing the IPPB Scale 1 Officers Exam, they are searching for the India Post Bank Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We provided the direct link below to download the Indian Post Payments Bank Limited Syllabus. Interested and eligible candidates can also visit the official website to know Furthermore, details regarding the IPPB Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
India Post Payments Bank Limited has recently released the Recruitment Notification for the candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs. Indian Post Inviting the Applications from the Aspirants to fill up the 650 vacancies of Assistant Manger Posts. Applicants who are searching for the Bank Jobs in India can apply through online before the Last date. The online application is available from 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016. Indian Postal Bank has already started the online application process, interested and Eligible candidates have to apply before the last date. Candidates who have applied they have to begin preparation immediately to qualify in the Exam. Here we have given the India Post Bank Syllabus Which is useful to your preparation.
Candidates who have applied they will be selected based on the following test Conducted by the IPPB.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
IPPB Assistant Manger Exam Pattern 2016
IPPB Scale I Exam is Conducted in Prelims and Mains. Here we have provided the Indian Post Bank Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern.
IPPB Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 hr|
- IPPB Prelims Exam Conducted for 100 marks.
- It contains 10 objective type Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is one hr.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Candidates who qualified in the Prelims they shortlisted to the Manis exam.
IPPB Mains Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 mins|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 mins|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 mins|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 mins|
- IPPB Mains Exam conducted for 200 marks.
- Duration of the Exam 140 minutes.
- There are 200 questions to answer.
- Who qualified in mains exam, they redirected to interview.
India Post Bank Syllabus 2016 Pdf
Indian Post Bank Syllabus Consists the Following Subjects
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Computer Knowledge.
- General Awareness.
India Post Bank Syllabus of Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Puzzle Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Series Completion.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
IPPB Syllabus of English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc
India Post Payments Bank Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
India Post Bank Syllabus General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge.
- Banking Awareness.
- Indian Financial System.
- Regulatory BodiesMonetary & Credit Policies.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions.
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Other important concepts.
Attempt the Mock Test to crack the IPPB Exam.
IPPB Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- History of Computers
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Number System.
India Post Payments Syllabus & Bank Exam Details
Board Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited.
No of vacant posts: 650 Posts.
Name of the Vacant Position: Scale I, Scale II & Scale III Posts.
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2016.
Exam Date: December 2016/ January 2017
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in.
Direct Link to Download IPPB Bank Syllabus 2016 Pdf and Previous Papers