- 1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus 2016
- 2 Indian Navy
- 3 Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Exam Pattern 2016
- 4 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus
- 5 Details about Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam 2016
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus is available for aspirants below. Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Notification is recently released in the month of November. Indian Navy published this advertisement to fill the vacancies of Sailor posts for Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)-02/2016 Batch. Candidates who are appearing for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR exam can download the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus & Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Pattern. Our website recruitment.guru is providing the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus & Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The direct link for the Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus is available on this page. Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus Pdf is available for download from the link given below.
Candidates who are interested in working for Indian Navy Jobs can visit our website for more job notifications. For further updates regarding the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment, Indian Navy Sailor SSR Important Dates, Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Papers, Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Cards 2015, etc. bookmark our site.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, and on the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. It consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief. Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts in the naval department annually. Recently it has announced notification for SSR Course 2016 released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015. Candidates who wish to Join India Navy can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date. Nausena Bharti is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits-02/2016 Batch. For more details, Candidates can also check the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Exam Pattern is given below. Candidates applying for Senior Secondary Course released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical test.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
The Exam Pattern for Written Test is as follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): – PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus is given here for the guidance of the candidates.
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners(use of a, the, any, etc.).
- Use of pronouns.
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Name of the Post: Sailor posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Training Location: INS Chilka.
Training Period: 22 weeks(Basic Training).
Last date for online registration: 06/12/2015.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.