Download IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 pdf is available on this page. Candidates who are searching for the JEE Main Syllabus pdf for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and B.Arch/ B.Planning can download from this Page. Check the JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper 1 & Paper 2 given here. Therefore, Check the complete information provided below regarding the IIT JEE Main Exam.
JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf
The JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2019 is provided here. Candidates who have applied for the Joint Entrance Exam Mains Exam will be searching for the JEE Mains Syllabus. For those candidates, we provided the complete AIEEE (Joint Entrance Exam Mains) Syllabus. Contenders who are going to attend the CBSE Joint Entrance Exam Main Examination, Check the Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. After completion of Intermediate, every student wants to do their Graduation in IIT and NIT Colleges. So the CBSE Board is conducting the JEE Mains Examination.
There will be a huge competition for the JEE Mains Exam. Because every intermediate student has a dream to do their Graduation in IITs and NITs. To face this competition, you have to prepare well for the Examination. Therefore, we are here to help you to make your Preparation easy. Hence check the JEE Main Syllabus 2019 Pdf for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as well as for B.Arch/ B.Planning. Check Exam topics given below to start your Preparation.
JEE Mains Exam 2019 Details
|IIT Joint Entrance Exam Mains 2019 Details|
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains 2019|
|JEE (Main) Paper 2 Exam Date||7th April 2019|
|JEE (Main) Paper 1 Exam Date||8th to 12th April 2019|
Get all State Government updates through Sarkari Naukri. The JEE Main Syllabus with Weightage involves the same topics that Students studied in their Intermediate Courses, but the Question may have some Logical Touch. So before starting your Exam Preparation, Once Check the JEE Mains Exam Syllabus from the below Sections. And also for your better preparation, we provided the Joint Entrance Exam Mains Old Papers. Download the Previous Papers from the direct link given below.
JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2019
IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper 1
IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper 2
The IIT JEE Mains Exam consists of 2 papers. Students who want to get admission in B.Tech/ B.E courses must apply for the First Paper. And those who aim for the B.Arch/ B.Planning Courses Should apply for paper 2. Refer the JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf after exam pattern. Aspirants can also apply for both the papers. And there is also a Negative Marking in this Examination. So, the Students must answer the given Questions in the Examination very carefully. Download the IIT Syllabus 2019 pdf download for Joint Entrance Mains Exam.
JEE Mains Exam Syllabus 2019 – For Paper 1 & Paper 2
Check IIT JEE Main 2019 Syllabus for Paper 1 – Class 11
|Unit, dimension, measurement||The periodic table and its properties||Logarithms and related expressions|
|Kinematics||Mole concept||Compound Angles|
|Newton’s laws of motion||Nomenclature of the organic compounds||Quadratic equations and expressions.|
|Circular motion||Chemical bonding||Sequence and progression|
|Work, power, energy||Gaseous state||Trigonometric functions, equations, inequations.|
|Momentum and collision||Electronic displacement effect||Solutions of the triangle.|
|Rotational dynamics||Atomic structure||Straight line and the pair of lines.|
|Centre of Mass and Inertia||Isomerism||Circles|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry & Thermal expansion||Redox, and similar concepts||Permutation and combination.|
|Ktg and thermodynamics||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Binomial Theorem|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Chemical kinetics||Sets, relations, functions|
|Mechanical Waves||Nuclear Chemistry (radioactivity)||Mathematical induction and reasoning|
Check IIT JEE Main 2019 Syllabus for Paper 1 – Class 12
|Geometrical Optics||Halogen Derivative||Limit, Continuity, Derivability|
|Gravitation||Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||Method of differentiation|
|Wave Optics||Co-ordination Compounds||Indefinite Integral|
|Current Electricity||Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Definite Integral|
|Electrostatics||Liquid Solution & Surface Chemistry||Application of Derivatives|
|Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||Metallurgy||Determinant & Matrices|
|Capacitance||Alcohol & Ether||Vectors|
|Nuclear physics and radioactivity||Phenol||3-dimensional geometry|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Solid State||Probability|
|Electronic devices||Qualitative Analysis||Differential Equation|
|Communication systems||Carbonyl compounds||Area under curve|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola|
|Errors in Measurements & Instruments||S, p, d & f block elements||Complex Number|
|–||Carboxylic acids & it’s derivative||–|
|–||Practical Organic Chemistry||–|
Check IIT JEE Main Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download for Paper 2
- Aptitude Test – IIT JEE Syllabus 2019 pdf
- Part – I Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials) Objects, Texture related to Architecture and built environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing. Different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (VVisualizingal and Numerical).
- Part – II Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms, and elements, color texture, harmony, and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tree, plants, etc.) and rural life.
Recommended Books for IIT-JEE Preparation 2019 – Physics
- Understanding Physics -D.C. Pandey.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1: Mainly Mechanics, Radiation and Heat – Feynman.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Volume 2: Mainly Electromagnetism and Matter – Feynman.
- All In One Books: Concepts of Physics (Volume 1 & 2) by H.C. Verma, Fundamentals Of Physics by Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker.
Books for JEE Mains 2019 – Mathematics
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 & 2 – SL Loney.
- The elements of Coordinate Geometry Part 1 Cartesian Coordinates – SL Loney.
- Coordinate Geometry for JEE Main & Advanced – Dr. Sk Goyal.
- All In One Books: IIT Mathematics For JEE (Main & Advanced) by M.L Khanna, J.N. Sharma, S.k. Pundir | and New Pattern Mathematics – A Master Practice Book for JEE Main & Advanced by Dr. Sk Goyal.
JEE Main Preparation books pdf – Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry: Solomons & Fryhle’s Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – MS Chouhan, A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE – Peter Sykes, Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee.
- Inorganic Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced ) – Dr. O.P. Tandon, J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – Sudarsan Guha.
- All In One Book: Physical Chemistry for JEE – Wiley, New Pattern Chemistry – Dr. RK Gupta.
Download CBSE Joint Entrance Exam Mains Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern – IIT JEE Syllabus 2019 pdf
From the provided Syllabus of IIT JEE Mains, candidates can begin their exam preparation. Visit the official website www.jeemain.nic.in for more details about Joint Entrance Exam.
- JEE Mains Previous Papers 2019 – Click Here