If you are waiting for RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020, then here is the complete syllabus. Download it now and start your preparation today itself. The RBI Syllabus 2020 is essential for the applicants who have applied for the above job. For attempting the Reserve Bank of India Exam 2020 in a good manner, you have to follow the RBI Exam Syllabus along with their Test Pattern. To make your search easy, we have also updated the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 here. Moreover, you can visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India @ rbi.org.in to download the RBI Bank Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is releasing a notification for the post of RBI Assistant. Its a great opportunity for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for RBI Bank. Candidates can get here the complete details of RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 through the given link.
And, to start the RBI Assistant Exam Preparation we have given here all the necessary information needed for the Examination like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Syllabus Pdf and all other details. So, go through the full article and start preparing for RBI Assistant Exam 2020.
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2020:
Candidates who are applying selected based on the following process,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The written examination will consist of Objective Type Questions
- The total duration for the examination is 1 Hour
RBI Assistant Mains Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 Mins|
|English Language||40||40||30 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Mins|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Mins|
|Total||200||200||2 Hrs 20 Mins|
- Question will be of Objective Type
- The total duration of the examination is 2 Hrs 20 Mins
Syllabus of RBI Assistant 2020
Candidates who have applied for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 can download the Latest RBI Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the link given here. Also, the applicant must know that the RBI Bank Syllabus 2020 is very important to clear the online examination. The given syllabus is for reference only, so stay updated with our page for regular updates. Hence, refer the following syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
RBI Exam Syllabus – English Language:
- Cloze Test.
- Sentence Errors.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Word Usage.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Vocabulary based questions.
- Jumbled Paragraph.
- Phrase/ Connectors.
RBI Assistant Prelims/ Mains Syllabus 2020 – Aptitude:
- Number Series.
- Time & Work.
- Simplification/ Approximation.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Problem on Ages.
- Pipe and Cisterns.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning:
- Seating Arrangement – Circular, Square, and Linear.
- Blood Relation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Distance and Direction.
- Coding and Decoding.
General Awareness Syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam 2020:
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Baking/ Financial Awareness/ Economics News.
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- Book & Authors.
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- History and Generation of Computers.
- Computer Memory.
- Computer Software.
- Operating System.
- Basics of DBMS.
- Computer and Network Security.
- Introduction to Computer Organisation.
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices.
- Computer Languages.
- MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys.
- Computer Network.
- Number System and Conversions.
RBI Assistant Syllabus Pdf Download Links 2020
- Reserve Bank of India Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Click Here
- RBI Assistant Previous Papers – Click Here
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
- Official Website of RBI – Click Here