RBI Grade B Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download Available Now. Reserve Bank of India Conducting officer Grade B Examination on 17th June 2017. Candidates who have applied for the RBI Exam Can check the RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. Aspirants can also visit official website i.e rbi.org.in to get Latest RBI Syllabus and Test Pattern.
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Reserve Bank of India Released the Exam Notification to recruit 161 Grade B officers. For that Board Conducting the RBI Grade B Examination on 17th June 2017. A Massive No. of Applicants applied for the Grade B Exam. There are more no. of posts so there will b huge competition. So applied candidates who are preparing for the Test Can refer RBI Grade B Syllabus Pdf and Exam Pattern. Aspirants can also download the RBI Officer Grade Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern PDF Through direct link attached below the Page.
According to the Latest Sarkari Naukri, Reserve Bank of India released the Employment Notification. The Notification is to fill up the 161 vacancies of Grade B Officer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the Bank Jobs utilized this Golden opportunity. Now they all are preparing for the RBI Officer Grade B Exam. Here we have provided the Detailed RBI Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidates who are going to attend the Examination. Applicants can check the Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam Dates, Timings, and Exam Centres Details @ rbi.org.in.
Candidates who have applied for the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam, they have to qualify below Exams.
- Phase 1 Exam.
- Phase 2 Exam.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2017 Details – rbi.org.in
|Name of the Organization:||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of the Posts:||161 posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Grade B Officer|
|Prelims Exam Date:||17/06/2017|
|Mains Exam Date:||07/07/2017|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2017 – RBI Officer Test Pattern
Generally Reserve Bank of India Conduct Officer Grade B Examination in 2 Phases. Candidates have to face Phase I, Phase II followed by Interview. Those who qualified in Phase 1 are only eligible for Phase 2 Examination. Phase 1 is Objective Type Examination, which consists English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. Phase 2 Examination Consists Three Papers. Paper 1 is English, Paper 2 Economics, and Social Issues and Paper 3 is Finance & Management/ Statics/ Economics.
RBI officer Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||200||2 Hrs|
RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Exam Pattern
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||English (writing Skills)||100||90 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Economic and Social Issues||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Paper 3||Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics)||100||90 minutes|
|Total||300||2 1/2 Hrs|
Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2017
Candidates who are going to appear the Examination can download the RBI Grade B Syllabus Pdf and Exam Pattern here. We have provided the Latest and Updates RBI Officer Grade Syllabus for Phase I and Phase II Examinations. Applicants can also find the Previous Year Papers and RBI Grade B Study Material Pdf Free Download Link here.
Practice RBI Grade B Mock test 2017 – Phase I, II
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus Phase I 2017
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
- Banking Terms, Current Rates
- International & National Organizations.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Affairs.
- Time & Distance.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series etc.
RBI Grade B Phase II Syllabus
- English (writing Skills).
- Economic and Social Issues.
- Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
Economics and Social Issues
- Growth and Development.
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India.
- Industrial and Labour Policy.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- The role of Economic Planning.
- Opening up of the Indian Economy.
For More Topics Download Pdf.
- Financial System.
- Financial Markets.
- General Topics.
- Management: its nature and scope.
- The Management Processes.
- Human Resource Development.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives.
- Corporate Governance.
- International Economics.
- Public Economics.
- India’s Economy and Development Issues.
- Statistical Methods.
- Linear Models.
- Statistical Inference.
- Multivariate Analysis.
- Optimization Techniques and Statistical Quality Control.
- Sample Surveys and Design of Experiments.
- Applied Economic Statistics.
- Vital Statistics.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Basic Computer Applications.
Direct Link to Download RBI Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Study Materials for Grade B Exam
Reference Books and RBI Grade B Study Material PDF
Candidates who have applied for the recruitment they can check RBI Grade B Preparation Manual and RBI Grade B Study Material Free Download here.
RBI Grade B Syllabus Books & Reference Materials:
- Indian Economy by Uma Kapila.
- Indian Economy by Mishra Puri.
- Sociology by C.N. Shankar Rao.
- Growth & Development by Devraj Ray.
- Economic Times.
- Business Standard.
Weekly/ Monthly Magazines:
- Economic and Political Weekly.
- Business India.
- Southern Economist.
- RBI Bulletins.
- World Development Report.
- Economic Survey of India.
Finance and Management:
- Monetary Theory & Public Policy by Kenneth Kurihara.
- An Introduction to Economics by Stonier & C Hauge.
- Indian Economy by R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram.
- Indian Economy by Mishra & Puri.
- Major Economic Newspapers & Economic & Political Weekly.
- Economic Growth and Development by Mayer and Baldwin.
- Financial Management by Prasanna Chandra.
- Public Finance by KK and Sundaram.