RRB NTPC Syllabus Pdf for Station Master, Goods Guard, Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Collector & other posts are available here to download for free of cost. Applicants who have applied for the RRB NTPC Recruitment exam 2020 and searching for RRB NTPC Non-Technical Syllabus & exam pattern can get all relevant details on this page. However, for further details check the below sections of the article regarding RRB NTPC Exam Detailed Syllabus and prepare for the exam accordingly.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Candidates applying for the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) can get here the complete syllabus details along with the exam pattern. In order to prepare well for the examination, aspirants need to stay updated with every information related to the examination like Exam Dates, Exam Timings, Railway NTPC Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern, etc. which you can find here in detail.
Every year the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB NTPC Exam i.e. Non-Technical Popular Category. In this notification, aspirants can get all the relevant details like RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020, RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus 2020 and other details. The RRB Non-Technical Posts Syllabus is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who have applied for Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Posts will be searching for RRB NTPC Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Hence we presented the complete details regarding the exam syllabi and pattern here.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020 – www.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Non Technical Popular Categories (Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master)|
The RRB NTPC Selection Process for the given posts is done in various stages. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the First and the Second Stage and the rest will be qualified in nature. Below are the given stages of the Selection Process.
RRB NTPC Selection Procedure:
- First Stage Online Examination (PT–CBT).
- Second Stage Examination (Mains–CBT).
- Typing Test (Skill Test).
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020
RRB NTPC 1st Stage CBT Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|General Awareness||40||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
The RRB NTPC Prelims Exam is the 1st Stage that will comprise of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics, Reasoning & General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- The composite time to solve all the sections will be 90 minutes.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted
- Go through the below sections to get all the details.
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage CBT Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|General Awareness||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
The RRB NTPC Mains Exam will also comprise of 3 sections as like the Prelims Exam.
- The total number of questions will be of 120 with a total of 90 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 Mark for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test Pattern 2020
- Aspirants must be able to type 30 WPM (Words Per Minute ) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi without editing tools or spell check facility.
Railway NTPC Exam Syllabus – Prelims & Mains Exam
The syllabus for both RRB NTPC Prelims & Mains Exam will be the same. The only difference between the two exams will be the exam pattern. Candidate can check the below-mentioned Railway RRB NTPC Syllabus details-
Railway Non-Technical Mathematics Syllabus 2020
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics etc.
Railway NTPSC Non-Technical Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs etc.
Railway NTPC Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, etc.
- Games and Sports
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications
- Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution and Political System
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other Important World Organizations
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020 Related Links
|RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020 Pdf||Click Here|
|Download RRB NTPC Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|RRB Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website of RRB NTPC||Click Here|
Also, Candidates who are applying for the various Railway Recruitment Board Jobs can refer the below Syllabus Pdf. It will help them to prepare well for the examination. There are various posts under Railway Board like Assistant Station Master, Staff Nurse, and Other.
|RRB ASM Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|RRB Clerk Typist Syllabus||Click Here|