SSB Constable Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available for Constable (GD), Sub Inspector (Ministerial) & all other posts. Aspirants can check the SSB Constable Syllabus, Exam date, Selection Process and SSB Recruitment Info, etc. The candidates can also get more information about SSB Constable Syllabus @ ssb.nic.in.
SSB Constable Syllabus 2019
The Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Syllabus is available for download on this page. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the Syllabus & Exam Pattern given here. Candidates who have a dream to do a job in SSB have a great opportunity here. SSB Published a notification for recruiting the skilled candidates into the Government Sector. Candidates who had applied to the given posts are seeking for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern as these are important to the Written Test. So, the appeared candidates can check the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page.
SSB Syllabus 2019 Details – www.ssb.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal Department|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (GD), LDCE for Sub Inspector (Ministerial) & Other|
|Official Website||www.ssb.nic.in/ www.ssbrectt.gov.in|
Candidates applying for the posts of Constable (GD) and Sub Inspector (Ministerial) will be selected based on the following criteria –
Constable (GD) Selection Process:
- Documentation Process
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
SSC Sub Inspector (Ministerial) Selection Process:
- Written Examination (Paper I & Paper II)
- Medical Examination
SSB Exam Pattern 2019
SSB Constable Exam Pattern 2019 – CT (GD)
|Sl Nos||Subject||Total Marks|
|3||Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
|5||Basic Knowledge of English/ Hindi|
- The CT (GD) written examination will consist of Objective TYpe Questions
- Each Question Carries One Mark i.e. the total number of questions is 100
- Time Duration is 2 Hrs.
- The question papers will be bilingual i.e. English or Hindi
SSB Exam Pattern for LDCE for Sub Inspector (Ministerial)
|Paper-I||Rules & Regulations||100||2 Hrs|
|Paper-II||Noting, Drafting & Precis Writing||100||2 Hrs|
- Paper-I will consist of OMR based MCQ Questions and Paper-II will be of Descriptive Type
- Paper-I will consist of 100 bilingual i.e. Hindi/ English Questions
- And, Paper-II will be different for both Hindi and English Language
SSB Syllabus 2019 for Constable, Sub Inspector
The Syllabus gives an idea about the Exam and the topics covered in the Written Exam. The Syllabus mentioned here is for reference purpose only. We request the aspirants to follow our page regularly to stay updated with the recent syllabus.
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Science and Technology.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- The Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
General English & Hindi
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Visual Ability etc.
Download SSB Syllabus Pdf 2019
- SSB Constable Syllabus Pdf 2019 – Click Here
- Download SSB LDCE SI Syllabus – Click Here
- SSB Constable Previous Paper – Click Here
- SSB Recruitment 2019 – Click Here
- Official Website of Sashastra Seema Bal – Click Here