Are you looking for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 Pdf? Then you are in the best destination for your search. Here we have updated the latest SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf in Hindi along with exam pattern details. Candidates who have applied for the SSC CHSL exam 2020 can check this page for complete details of exam like syllabus pdf, exam pattern, exam date updates with also previous exam papers link that will help in the preparation of the exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) exam is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the eligible aspirants for various posts. It is a three-tier examination that is held for recruitment in Ministries/ Departments/Organizations of Government of India. Further, go through our page to get Staff Selection Commission CHSL Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission released SSC CHSL Notification 2020 for LDC (Lower Division Clerk)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO) Posts. The SSC CHSL the last date for submission of application forms is on 5th April 2020. However, for further details of the syllabus & exam pattern read below sections of the article.
SSC CHSL Exam Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Category||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Online Application Date||3rd December 2019 – 10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL CBT (Tier 1) Exam Date 2020||16th March to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Descriptive) Exam Date 2020||28th June 2020|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Selection Process:
- Computer-Based Exam (Tier 1).
- Descriptive Paper (Tier 2).
- Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier 3).
- Document Verification.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSl exam for various posts includes Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 sections which should be successfully completed to get selected for the SSC CHSL Jobs 2020. The detailed exam pattern is explained in the below tables individually.
SSC CHSL LDC Exam Pattern:
|Tier I||Multiple Choice Questions||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier II||Descriptive Paper in English and Hindi||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Tier III||Skill Test/ Typing Test||Wherever applicable|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
- Questions will be of Objective type questions.
- The questions will be set in both English & Hindi.
- Duration of the exam will be for 60 minutes.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||No. of Words||Marks|
|Letter/ Application Writing||150-200|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
- SSC CHSL Tier-II is of the descriptive test to check the skills of candidates in English and Hindi.
- Minimum of 33% to qualify the SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam.
- The questions will be based on the concept of the 10th Standard.
- The total time duration is 80 minutes for Physically Handicapped Candidates and Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2020
- Skill Test/Typing Test – conducted on computers.
- The test will be conducted in cities where Regional offices located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test- qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test – 20 Minutes Duration
- Typing Test – 15 Minutes Duration
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf in Hindi & English
The detailed subject wise syllabus is given under this section. Candidates refer to this and prepare according to the SSC CHL LDC Syllabus. Here we have also given SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers link that would make a major impact in preparation of the exam.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2020
General Intelligence & Reasoning Section
- Alphanumeric Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Number Systems:
- Computation of Whole Number
- Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances
- Standard Identities
- Statistical Charts:
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Frequency polygon
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords.
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
General Awareness Section
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- General Policy
SSC CHSL English Syllabus
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words,
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentence
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus 2020
Updated Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Syllabus of Descriptive Paper mentioned in below table
- National Interest
- Finance & Economy
- Ecological Issues
- Social Issues
- Schemes & Governance
- Environmental Concerns etc.
Letter/ Application Writing
- Official Appreciation
- Follow up or Feedback etc
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Syllabus 2020
Candidates need to undergo the Skill/ Typing Test to qualify the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 3 Examination 2020.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per
an hour on Computer.
- Speed of 800 Key depressions/hour on the computer.
- duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
- English printed matter containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions
given to each candidate and they should enter the same in the
- For much more details related to Syllabus & Pattern visit the SSC Official Website
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Syllabus 2020 – Important SSC Posts Syllabus Pdf
|SSC CHSL Result 2020||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|SSC Syllabus for all Sections||Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus||Click Here|