- 1 TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- 2 Tamil Nadu PSC
- 3 Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Notification 2015
- 4 Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Important Dates
- 5 TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2015
- 6 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Syllabus 2015
- 7 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Previous Papers
- 8 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Model Questions
- 9 Download TNPSC Secretariat & Ministerial Services Syllabus
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2015 Details:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Secretariat & Ministerial Services, Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Cooperative Subordinate Service, etc. The TNPSC has released the advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling 1863 posts. Candidates will be selected to different posts. The much awaited TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam – II notification has been released. Check for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015 given in our recruitment.guru website for more details. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply to this posts through online mode before the last date.
Candidates who have applied for this posts will be searching for TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern. We are providing Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Syllabus & Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. Aspirants can check for Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services II Syllabus, Exam Pattern & TNPSC Group 2 Previous Papers to start their preparation.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2015, TNPSC Group 2 Exam Important Dates, TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, TNPSC Group 2 Previous Papers, TNPSC Group 2 Admit Cards 2015, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an authorized government body working under the Tamil Nadu Government. It is a state-owned organization. The TNPSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates into various posts in State Civil Services. The TNPSC recruits efficient candidates for the development of the state. The Tamil Nadu PSC releases notifications every year for filling various posts in the state government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by TNPSC. Various Exams conducted by TNPSC are Combined Civil Services, Group – I, Group II, Group – IV, VAO, Police Services, Secretariat & Ministerial Services, etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Tamil Nadu PSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Notification 2015
The TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2015 was released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the month of October. Many candidates will be waiting for this examination that will be conducted every year. Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized university are eligible for this posts. There are 1863 vacancies to be filled according to the advertisement given. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written Test. There will be no Interview held. Eligible candidates can apply to this posts in online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of application is 11th November 2015. The TNPSC Group 2 Non-Interview vacancies Exam Important Dates has been given below. The TNPSC Group 2 Exam will be conducted on 27th December 2015. The TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern are given below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Important Dates
The TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf is available for download on this page. The TNPSC Group 2 Exam Important Dates are tabulated below.
|Date of Notification||12/10/2015|
|Last Date for submission of online application||11/11/2015|
|Date of Written Test||27/12/2015|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2015
The Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type, i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam consists of 200 questions from various subjects.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Various subjects include General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test, General Tamil /General English.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
|General Studies||75||150||3 Hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
|General Tamil / General English||100||150|
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Syllabus 2015
The Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services II Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Studies.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- General Tamil/General English.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Coding & Decoding.
- Data Tables.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Interpretation.
- GCF & LCM.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Series.
- Number Series.
- Logical Number.
- Alphabetical Sequences.
- Diagrammatic Sequences.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus for General English
- Match the Following.
- Prefix & Suffix.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Question tags.
- Error Detection.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Odd Words.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Forming new words.
- Compound Words.
- Authors & Their Literary Works etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Previous Papers
The TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus is available for download from the links given below. Candidates who want to grab a chance to work at TNPSC Secretariat & Ministerial Services can check for TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, TNPSC Group 2 Previous Papers to start their preparation. The TNPSC Group 2 Exam consists of General Studies, General Aptitude & Tamil/English language as subjects. There will be no interview for these posts after the written test. Candidates will be directly selected based upon their performance in the written test. The Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services II Exam Previous Papers will be updated soon on our website. Aspirants can utilize this opportunity to analyze the TNPSC questions for group 2 and plan for their preparation.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Model Questions
The TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus consists of General Studies, General Aptitude along with languages. The General Studies covers a vast subject such as Geography, Polity, Economy, History, etc. Candidates must concentrate more on subjects that they do not have any grip. Aspirants must read all the topics for General Knowledge. Candidates must cover Daily Current Affairs by Reading newspapers or some monthly magazines. The Numerical Aptitude is covered from the topics of Mathematics of Xth Standard. Practicing more test papers for Numerical & Reasoning Ability makes calculations faster at the time of examination. General Studies and Languages covers a vast topic in TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus. So, candidates have to start their preparation early to get the desired job. Here we are providing some Model Questions for General Studies & General Aptitude.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus – General Studies Model Questions
1. The Average Depth of Lithosphere?
- 100 Km
- 250 Km
- 150 Km
- 200 Km
2. Which one of the following is not one among the indirect sources which help to get information about the interior of Earth?
- Gravitational force
- Magnetic Field
3. The Volcanic eruptions have its source from the
- Both Core and Mantle
4. The First Battle of Panipat was fought between
- Babur and Hemu
- Akbar and Hemu
- Babar and Ibrahim Lodi
- Marathas and Ahmad Shah Abdali
5. Farid was the real name of
- Sher Shah Suri
6. Who gave the title ‘Raja’ to Ram Mohan Roy
- Akbar II
- Bahadur Shah I
- Bahadur Shah II
7. Which among the following is the first known occupation to man
8. The process of converting raw materials into finished products is called as
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus – General Aptitude Model Questions
1. Anand finishes a work in 7 days, Bittu finishes the same job in 8 days and Chandu in 6 days. They take turns to finish the work. Anand on the first day, Bittu on the second and Chandu on the third day and then Anand again and so on. On which day will the work get over?
2. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
3. X can do ¼ of a work in 10 days, Y can do 40% of work in 40 days, and Z can do 1/3 of work in 13 days. Who will complete the work first?
- Data Inadequate
4. The average income of A and B is Rs 6000 and that of C, D, E is Rs 8000. The average income of all the 5 people is
5. A motorboat, whose speed is 15 km/hr in still water goes 30 km downstream and comes back in a total of 4 hours 30 minutes. The speed of the stream (in km/hr) is
6. A man takes twice as long to row a distance against the stream as to row the same distance in favour of the stream. The ratio of the speed of the boat (in still water) and the stream is:
7. Milk and water in two vessels A and B are in the ratio 4 : 3 and 2 : 3 respectively. In what ratio the liquids in both the vessels should be mixed to obtain a new mixture in vessel C, maintaining half milk and half water?
Download TNPSC Secretariat & Ministerial Services Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: Group 2 (Combined Civil Services II).
Name of the Posts: Various posts (Secretariat & Ministerial Services).
Number of Vacancies: 1863.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Direct Link to Download TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II Syllabus
Download TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF