- 1 TNPSC MCHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 TNPSC
- 3 TNPSC Maternal & Child Health Officer Exam Pattern
- 4 Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus for MCHO Exam
- 5 Download TNPSC Maternal & Child Health Officer Exam Syllabus 2015
TNPSC MCHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TNPSC MCHO Syllabus Details : The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for recruitment of eligible candidates into Maternal Child Health Officer posts. According to the notification there are about 89 vacancies. Many candidates have applied to this posts. The Tamil Nadu PSC Maternal Child Health Officer Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Now candidates will be searching for TNPSC MCHO Syllabus 2015 & TNPSC MCHO Exam Pattern. We are providing TNPSC Maternal Child Health Officer Syllabus & TNPSC Maternal Child Health Officer Exam Pattern in our website which is more fastly accessible. Candidates can also download TNPSC MCHO Syllabus pdf which is available for free in our website. Aspirants can check Tamil Nadu PSC MCHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. Candidates can also get the TNPSC Syllabus for MCHO from the official website link given below.
Candidates can visit our website for more updated regarding TNPSC MCHO Recruitment 2015, TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Exam Syllabus, TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Exam Pattern, TNPSC MCHO Admit cards 2015 etc.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Tamil Nadu. TNPSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts in the departments of state government. TNPSC recruits capable candidates into Tamil Nadu state civil services department. Eligible candidates who are interested to work in Government Jobs of Tamil Nadu can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can check the official website for further details. The official website of Tamil Nadu PSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Maternal & Child Health Officer Exam Pattern
The TNPSC MCHO Syllabus is given below. The Tamil Nadu PSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Exam dates will be updated soon on this website. The TNPSC MCHO exam pattern is given below.
The Tamil Nadu PSC MCHO Exam consists of 2 Phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following phases :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The TNPSC MCHO Written Test consists of the following features :
- The exam is of Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper 1 consists of questions from Nursing Subjects of Degree level.
- The Paper 1 is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- Paper I consists of 200 questions.
- Paper 2 consists of questions from General Studies & General Ability.
- The Paper 2 is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- Paper II consists of 100 questions.
TNPSC MCHO Exam Pattern
|Exam||Paper||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Written Test||Paper I||Nursing (Degree Standard)||200||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies||75||200||2 Hours|
|Aptitude Mental Ability||25|
|Interview & Record||70|
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus for MCHO Exam
The TNPSC MCHO Syllabus pdf is given below. Candidates can check for Tamil Nadu PSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Syllabus & exam pattern to start their preparation.
The TNPSC MCHO Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General Studies.
- Aptitude Mental Ability.
TNPSC MCHO Syllabus for Nursing
- Nursing Foundations.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Nutrition and Bio-Chemistry.
- Introduction to Computer.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing-I.
- Pharmacology, Pathology, Genetics.
- Communication and Education Technology.
- Community Health Nursing-I.
- Medical –Surgical Nursing-II.
- Child Health Nursing.
- Management of Nursing Services and Education.
- Midwifery and Obstetrical nursing.
- Community Health Nursing-II.
- Nursing Research & Statistics.
- Mental Health Nursing.
TNPSC MCHO Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Constitution of India.
- Indian Geography.
- History and Culture of India.
TNPSC MCHO Syllabus for Aptitude Mental Ability
- Conversion of Data.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Ability.
- Graphs, Tables, Bar graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Diagrammatic Sequences etc.
Download TNPSC Maternal & Child Health Officer Exam Syllabus 2015
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Name of the Post: Maternal and Child Health Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 89 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Direct Link to Download Tamil Nadu PSC MCHO Syllabus