The UPSC Enforcement Officer syllabus 2020 is provided here. So the candidates who applied for UPSC jobs can check the UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus. Along with the UPSC syllabus, you can check the exam pattern. Download Union Public service commission Accounts syllabus from the below section.
UPSC Enforcement /Accounts officer Syllabus 2020
For the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs, here is an excellent opportunity. The government of India released the UPSC Notification 2020. Many people applied for the UPSC jobs and now are searching for the Accounts Officer Syllabus. The UPSC recruitment process consists of written test and Interview. The weightage for the written test and interview is the same. So the candidates need to prepare for the written test thoroughly to enter the next round of the recruitment process. Therefore for your perfect exam preparation, we are providing the UPSC Accounts officer syllabus along with the exam pattern. To score good marks in the written test, check below for the subjectwise UPSC Syllabus and Exam pattern.
In the UPSC Accounts/ Enforcement Officer Exam pattern, it clearly shows the details of the exam. The details such as the duration of the UPSC exam, the number of questions, and the number of marks for the UPSC Accounts exam. So view the UPSC exam pattern before appearing for the examination. So that you will have an idea about the scheme of the UPSC exam.
UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||421 Posts|
|Post Name||Accounts/ Enforcement Officer|
|Exam Date||04th October 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
UPSC Accounts/Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 – Recruitment details
The Indian government published the UPSC recruitment in the month of January 2020 for the posts of Account/ Enforcement Officer. The total number of vacancies in UPSC jobs is 421. And now it is time to take the written test. As the date of the UPSC Accounts/ Enforcement Officer written test is 04th October 2020. The candidates need to do more practice and revision to crack the UPSC Enforcement Officer exam. So for your easy exam preparation and revision, we are also providing the UPSC Accounts Officer Previous papers. So revise all the questions to score good marks.
Union Public Service Commission Accounts Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||100||100||02 Hours|
|General Awareness ( Indian Freedom Struggle, Current Events & Developmental Issues, Indian Polity & Economy)|
|Social Security In India|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science Of Knowledge & Computer Applications|
|Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability|
|General Accounting Principles|
- The UPSC Accounts Officer Exam consists of objective type questions.
- The number of questions in the UPSC Accounts exam is 100 questions.
- All questions in the UPSC Accounts Exam carries equal marks.
- The medium of the UPSC accounts test will be in English or Hindi.
- For a wrong answer in UPSC written test, 1/3 mark will be reduced.
- The duration of the UPSC accounts exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of marks in the UPSC accounts written test is 100 marks.
The candidates who applied for UPSC Enforcement Officer jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test.
UPSC Syllabus 2020 – General English
- Word Formation.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Scientific Research
- Indian History
- Awareness of current events and the environment.
- Everyday Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Indian Geography
UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 – General Science
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Currents Events and Development Issues.
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Social Security in India.
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
Union Public Service Commission AO Syllabus 2020 – Accounts
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations.
- Labour Laws.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics
- Business Laws.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 – Mental Ability
- Direction and Distance
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and Decoding
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Matrix Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Blood Relations
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Volume and Surface Area
- Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Chain Rule
- Square Root and Cube Root
The information about the UPSC Accounts officer syllabus is provided with reference to the official notification. So the candidates can check the complete UPSC syllabus before starting the exam preparation. You can all the information regarding the Union Public Service Commission on our page. Or else visit the official site of UPSC to know more details of UPSC Recruitment 2020.