Candidates who are looking for Allahabad High Court Syllabus Pdf 2019 can get here all the information. All the details regarding the Allahabad High Court Examination are provided here. Recently, Allahabad High Court has released the vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts. Go through the full notification to know about the Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous Papers.
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 Pdf is provided here. Candidates who have applied for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment can check the Allahabad High Court Syllabus here. Moreover, we have given the direct links to download the Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 Pdf on this page. Alright! Let’s check the detailed Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 here.
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court 2019 – Exam Pattern Overview
|Name of the organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Post Name||Jr Assistant, Steno, UP Higher Judicial Service (UPHJS Part II) & Other|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Job Seekers who are applying for Allahabad High Court Jobs can get here all the information regarding the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus, Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019. Download the Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 Pdf from here from the below-mentioned links. Also, find the AHC Previous Papers in our Exam Question Papers Page.
- Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus
- Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019
- Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Judicial Service
- Download Allahabad High Court Lift Operator Syllabus
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
Allahabad High Court has released vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Other. The total number of vacancies released is 3518. For the Allahabad High Court Jobs, the syllabus for the multiple posts will be different. So, we have updated here the complete details of Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 as well as the Exam Pattern. Go through the below section for Allahabad HC Syllabus Pdf 2019 Details.
|Hindi/English Computer Type Test||25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on computer.||25 Marks (for Hindi Typing) 25 Marks (for English Typing)|
Download Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 Pdf
The Selection Process for Allahabad High Court Jobs will take place on the basis of merit position in Written Examination that will be Computer Based. Below are the given steps that will take place accordingly to recruit the eligible aspirants.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Typing Test / Skill Test
- Document verification
For the Written Examination, aspirants will be selected who have the best knowledge regarding given posts. And to prepare yourself for the examinations we provide complete details of every stage of examination for the better understanding of the selection process.
- General Studies
- Hindi &Mathematics
- General Awareness
- General English
Allahabad High Court Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports & Culture.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus for Hindi
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Test
Allahabad HC Syllabus Mathematics
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation.
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court English
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Test.
Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019
Contenders who are applying for the Allahabad High Court Jobs can get here the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019 in detail. The recruitment details are mentioned in the above-mentioned link. Interested applicants who are preparing to apply for the Examination of Stenographer posts can get the syllabus details here.
The Selection Process will be held in three stages:
- Stage-1: Written Examination
- Stage-2: Typing Test
- Stage-3: Stenography Test
|Hindi/ English Computer Type Test – 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer||25 Marks (Hindi Typing)|
25 Marks (English Typing)
|Hindi/ English Stenography Test||50 Marks|
For Stage-1 (Written Examination):
- One common offline written exam.
- Objective type Question will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Paper consists 100 objective type questions.
- Five aspirants in order of merit of Stage-1 shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for Stage-2 & Stage-3.
Stage-2 (Computer Type Test):
- Hindi/English Computer Typing Test for the vacancy of Stenographer Gr.-III shall be conducted after the declaration of the result of Stage-I.
- The participants will provide a passage of 250 words(Approximately) for Hindi Computer Type Test, Passage will type within 10 minutes on the computer. Similarly, the applicants will provide a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, this will type within 10 minutes on the computer. Mangal Font will use for Hindi Typing on the computer.
For Stage-3 (Stenography Test):
- Hindi Stenography Test, the applicants will be given a text of 400 words (with a speed of 80 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The participants would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 30 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- Similarly, for English Stenography Test, the aspirants will be given a text of 500 words (with a speed of 100 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- Candidates would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 40 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- For the Stenographer Grade III job combined merit list will prepare on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test and Stenography Test.
Allahabad Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2019
Recently, Allahabad High Court released 59 vacancies for the posts of Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (UPHJS Part II). Candidates can apply online before 14th December 2019. Contenders who have not applied it yet can apply now in our given link. Get the Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern 2019 as well as the Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 Details here.
Given are the subjects that will be included in the Written Examination for the post of UP Higher Judicial Service. So go through the full article to know more.
|2||Higher Judicial Services Language|
|3||Law-I (Substantive Law)|
|4||Law II (Procedure and evidence)|
|5||Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)|
The above exam pattern is only for reference. We will update the exact pattern once it will be released by the officials.
Allahabad High Court Judicial Services Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Check the detailed Syllabus to crack the Allahabad High Court Exam 2019,
Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus for General Knowledge
- The Paper will include questions based on topics relating to
- History of India.
- India and the World.
- International Affairs.
- Institutions and development in the field of Science & Technology.
- Indian Culture.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Current National Issues & Topics of Social Relevance.
- Indian Economy.
- Communication and Space.
Higher Judicial Services Language Syllabus
- Essay to be written in English – 30 marks.
- English Précis writing – 30 marks.
- Translation of passage from Hindi to English – 20 marks.
- Translation of passage from English to Hindi – 20 marks.
Law-I (Substantive Law) Syllabus
- There will be questions of 50 Marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone.
- The Law relating to the transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto, the Principle of equity with special reference to the law of Trust & Specific Relief.
- The Law of Contracts and the Law of Partnership.
- Law concerning easements and torts.
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law and Constitutional Law.
Law II (Procedure and evidence) Syllabus
- The Laws of evidence.
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses.
- The Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading.
- The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues,
- The writing of judgment of session trails, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws) Syllabus
- Answers to the questions of Local Laws will be compulsory. Questions pertaining to penal Laws will be of 50 Marks whereas that of Revenue & Local Laws will be of 150 Marks.
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act.
- U.P. Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972.
- U.P. Municipalities Act.
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act.
- Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law Papers either in Hindi or in English.
- The interview will be conducted for 200 Marks.
- The aspirants securing minimum aggregate 45% Marks in the written examination will be called to appear for the Interview.
- The duration of the interview will be around 25-30 Minutes for each candidate.
Allahabad High Court Lift Operator Syllabus
Candidates who are searching for the Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019 can get here. We have given the direct link to download the required syllabus. Hence, click on the link and download the Allahabad High Court Mechanic Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Also, stay tuned to our website for more updates regarding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
The applicant needs to clear the following rounds,
- Open Competitive Examination – Stage – 1
- Examination – stage -2
Latest Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
The standard of the question paper will be of Class X level. The question paper will be bilingual, i.e., in Hindi & English. There will be total 100 questions and each question carry equal marks. There will be no negative marking for the wrong the answer. Therefore, prepare well by referring the Allahabad High Court Lift Operator Syllabus 2019.
Download Allahabad HC Syllabus for Lift Operator/ Mechanic
Candidates can get AHC Syllabus 2019 for Lift Operator and Mechanic (Electrical & Mechanical) Posts from here.
Allahabad High Court Lift Operator Syllabus for Hindi
- One Word Substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
AHC Lift Operator/ Mechanic Syllabus for English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Cloze Test.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
www.allahabadhighcourt.in Syllabus for General Studies
- Geography of India and the World, Natural disasters and disaster management etc., current activities in these areas.
- Welfare and developmental schemes, Historical background, UP.
- Agriculture, Industry, Commerce and Trade, Tourism, Economic and Natural Resources.
- Education, Culture, and Lifestyle, Specific Information regarding Social practices, Social.
- Population distribution, Sex ratio, Literacy, Health, Forest and Wild Life, Environment and Geography in UP State.
- Current events of National and International importance, Sports, and Entertainment.
- Rajya Nirman Andolan and Contemporary History of the UP State.
- Current events of UP State importance, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- The reform movement, Political background, and Administrative setup, Governmental and non-governmental.
Allahabad HC Mechanic Syllabus for Mathematics
- The language of Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical thinking.
- Lines and Angles.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Plane figures.
- Square & Square Root.
- Community Mathematics.
- Surface Area and Volume